fav cbo cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
C-BO WCM

MAN IT USED TO BE TALES FROM THE CRYPT THEN
TILL MY CASKET DROPS CAME OUT AND ITS BEEN THAT WAY FOR AWHILE BUT ON FRIDAY C-BO GAVE ME A COPY OF WEST COAST MAFIA AND MAAAAN THIS SHIT IS OFF THE FUCKIN HINGES ON REAL SHIT MAN HES BACK ON THAT FULL FLEDGED MAFIA STYLE AGAIN ME AND MY BOY LEACHE WAS BUMPIN IT RIGHT NOW AND WE BOTH WAS LIKE SOMEBODY MUSTA PISSED HIM OFF CUZ HE WAS RIPPEN TRACKS . HIS LAST ALBUM HAD TO GROW ON ME BUT THIS SHIT HITS YOU INSTANTLY THE PRODUCTION ON THIS ALBUM IS OUTSTANDING . MY COPY IS A BURNT CD SO ILL BE AT TOWER RECORDS @12:00 am BUYING A FEW COPIES YOU KNOW FOR THE CARS AND ONE FOR THE HOUSE STEREO

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'll buy a few copies if the album is tight enough that way I'll always have the original and the rappers over here could use the support. I

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

shit homie hit me on the pm nigga ima cop a copy r 2 r 3 offa you u know
but when this post started i said bo best was tales from the.......but listenin to til my casket drop in the ride last couple days im say joint first place
but shit homie if c-bo bacc on hit with that hardcore mafia style shit
that cd gunna be harder than sex on candle wax
peace

Apr 25, 2002
3 way tie and everyone should agree

TALES FROM THE CRYPT (put BO over the top in niggaz tape decks)
TILL MY CASKET DROPS (he put it down and held it down for the west when niggaz wasn't given the left coast no love)
ENEMY OF THE STATE (just proved he's northern cali's biggest gangsta?

Holla...............

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

odogfelon u though 357 instrumental was better than 'deadly game'' and ''ridin on my bumper''
dang
aight cuzzo we gunna agree to disagree on it
peace

Jun 2, 2002
^^^HELL yeah, i just know the first few seconds of the beat, any1 new to c-bo, let alone westcoast rap is like ' damn this is a tight beat'
c-bo has tons of great songs, but the ways he lays it down on this trac is some of the best shit i've heard outta the westcoast and even sac.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

i thought word for word on that tracc 'deadly game he flowed the best i ever heard any rapper
but hey tyhats just my 2 cents on it homie
stay up folkism
peace

May 9, 2002
I been listenin to ''Til My Casket Drops'' a lot lately and I really gotta say that this might be the Hardest and most Bangin Gangsta Rap Album after the Death Row Era

Masterpiece 4 Sho...just peep Bo's Flow on ''Deadly Game''...aint too many others Artists/Albums/Songs that can Fuck wit that!!!!

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'd say Til My Casket Drops n Enemy Of The State. But I just swooped West Coast Mafia tonight and it's right up there. This shit is heated. Got some tight ass production on this muthaphuka. . .