fav cbo cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
''Try 2 keep my Focus on Survival & Money/Cant let them Niggas Smoke us Until we Unload the Tommys/Traumatized and Hopeless is how we leave em when they hit us wit the Guts 2 Die/Pullin the Trigga TIL MY CASKET DROPS ''

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
This is a hard question. I would have to say "Til My Casket Drops" followed by Gas Chamber and Tales from the Crypt. That boy was droppin' some hard as albums.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Enemy of the State was a classic and so was Til My Casket Drops. Both of those are my favorite C-Bo tracks. Both got some good features, beats, production and everyone comes with some tight flows.

Read reviews on both of them and Life as a Rider at my site.

Late!

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
put it like this....every c-bo album from 'gas chamber' to 'till my casket drops' BANGS!!!!! enemy had some coo production but he was yelling too much. Life of a rider was a step-up, but not quite there. I think that new Bo gonna be tight tho.

K

knightridaz

Til my casket drop was the best out of all of em. Life a rider i wasnt feeling but it alright.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
C-BO WCM

MAN IT USED TO BE TALES FROM THE CRYPT THEN
TILL MY CASKET DROPS CAME OUT AND ITS BEEN THAT WAY FOR AWHILE BUT ON FRIDAY C-BO GAVE ME A COPY OF WEST COAST MAFIA AND MAAAAN THIS SHIT IS OFF THE FUCKIN HINGES ON REAL SHIT MAN HES BACK ON THAT FULL FLEDGED MAFIA STYLE AGAIN ME AND MY BOY LEACHE WAS BUMPIN IT RIGHT NOW AND WE BOTH WAS LIKE SOMEBODY MUSTA PISSED HIM OFF CUZ HE WAS RIPPEN TRACKS . HIS LAST ALBUM HAD TO GROW ON ME BUT THIS SHIT HITS YOU INSTANTLY THE PRODUCTION ON THIS ALBUM IS OUTSTANDING . MY COPY IS A BURNT CD SO ILL BE AT TOWER RECORDS @12:00 am BUYING A FEW COPIES YOU KNOW FOR THE CARS AND ONE FOR THE HOUSE STEREO