FatBlunts209 first be like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
in n out is the best "fast food" burger without question. you're remedial if you try to argue that Mcds, bk, wendys, etc is better. in n out always consistent unlike most fast food spots and better quality. their fries are cut fresh never frozen. same as five guys. ur taste sucks if u argue that, get better taste.

Nov 11, 2006
Rally's fries alone kill in n outs whole existence!!
In vegas, rallys is called checkers and their fully loaded fries with cheese, sour cream and bacon are shittin on any fries out there, bomb shit....
FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 does a-wax and akons brother approve of you eating fast food? I thought a-wax and bu would get mad if you didnt cook them a home cooked meal..

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
In vegas, rallys is called checkers and their fully loaded fries with cheese, sour cream and bacon are shittin on any fries out there, bomb shit....

FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 does a-wax and akons brother approve of you eating fast food? I thought a-wax and bu would get mad if you didnt cook them a home cooked meal..
Nice!! I'm going to Vegas next weekend!