FatBlunts209 first be like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
@VERSACERO Do you really believe everything that faggot says???? I certainly never said anything about not being able to eat hot food. You know your a fat ass that never lifted weights, cuz your dad lifted doesnt grant you any special powers fucken idiot. You just mad your boyfriend blew your back out

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
@VERSACERO Do you really believe everything that faggot says???? I certainly never said anything about not being able to eat hot food. You know your a fat ass that never lifted weights, cuz your dad lifted doesnt grant you any special powers fucken idiot. You just mad your boyfriend blew your back out
I'll school you on working out son!! you ol so what my dad was a yoga master in the 80's he taught me how to bend over backwards and I can contort into a small cube ass mutha fucka!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i see what T-rip is saying... once you eat clean for like, about 2 weeks or so, the very moment you eat something turribly fatty like some delicious deep fried chicken, your body is like wtf and it wants it out immediately. honestly almost the exact reverse has happened to me too lol... eat nothing but packaged things from gas station and fast food from drivethrus for a couple weeks... the moment you eat some raw vegetables your stomach's like, wtf, and you feel sick

Nov 11, 2006
real mexicans let alone real men don't drink Bud Ice

man card revoked
Wtf? Youre a retard. How does drinking bud ice get a man card revoked? It has twice the alcohol for half the price. Guess your faggot stomach can't handle ice beer, stick to drinking coors light you pussy.

Your man card is revoked for even saying some pussy ass shit like that

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
Stillhustlin be at the function like.... "I hope someone brought michelob ultra. My stomach is a pussy and it cant handle ice beer or malt liquor or anything that has over 4% alcohol"

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Wtf? Youre a retard. How does drinking bud ice get a man card revoked? It has twice the alcohol for half the price. Guess your faggot stomach can't handle ice beer, stick to drinking coors light you pussy.

Your man card is revoked for even saying some pussy ass shit like that
Beer Alcohol by Volume
Bud Ice 5.5%
Bud Ice Light 4.1%
Bud Light 4.2%
Budweiser 5.0%

nice try go troll your favorite rapper on the sicc

what's his name? you know you got it in your mouth

we don't drink american shit beer round hurr fucc what u think

go try to figure why your bitch left-left u

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Yeah...no it doesnt. Anything Budweiser is nasty and shit beer. Step your goddamn brew game up.