FAT ASS JOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
CHRISHOGG14 said:
it may not be like the gangs in cali, but they do get down out here in new york, i hate to say it. there are alot of perps and shit, alot of people trying to be like every east coast rapper on tv, but deep in the hoods, they don't fuck around. just down the street from me, they found someones head in this lil lake over here. go to jamaica queens and say east coast is weak, i guarantee you die! i hate it here, but they do get down in some areas out here, and that's real
I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF U GUYS HAVE READ OR HEARD ABOUT THESE MAGAZINES: F.E.D.S.(Finally Every Dimension of the Streets) MAGAZINE, FELON(From Every Level Of Neighborhoods) MAGAZINE, AND DON DIVA MAGAZINE http://www.dondivamag.com/ IT'S BASICALLY RAP/HIP HOP/STREET BIBLE MAGS BASED ON THE EAST COAST/NEW YORK. THEY FEATURE LOTS OF STORIES ON NEW YORK'S RUTHLESS DRUG GANGS OF THE 80'S THAT BUILT THEMSELVES INTO MULTI MILLION DOLLAR EMPIRES, SORT OF LIKE WHAT OAKLAND'S FELIX MITCHELL DID WITH "THE FAMILY" OR THE 11/5 GANG OUTTA OAKLAND. CHECK THESE MAGS OUT IF U HAVEN'T, VERY INTERESTING TO READ. PEACE!!!!!!!!