FAT ASS JOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2003
I WAS WONDERIN IF ANY OF YALL KNEW IF THIS FAT JOE FOOL RUNS WITH SCRAPS CUZ I HEARD A SONG CALLED "PLAY NO GAMES" AND HE BE SAYIN SOMETHIN LIKE "DOWN SOUTH FUCK NORTH" OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. BUT THEN AGAIN HE MAY BE SPEAKIN ON SOMETHIN ELSE. WHAT YALL THINK?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!!!! let me help you out
he says "down south, up north be the same ass bitches....."

he is talking about women in the south, and in new york. by the south i mean georgia, where Lil Jon and the eastside boyz are from, it was their song, he was just featured on it. it has no gang affiliation i promise you.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
that "California Raza War" has spread to every single state already.
yeah but it aint that big a deal in most other states and that includes New York. Most of the "13" sets outside of Cali (and many within it) are fuckin word of mouth no-ties having ~American Me~, ~Blood In, Blood Out~ obsessed jokes. They just call themselves copycat shit like "Los Vatos Locos" and "Surenos 13" hahahahahaha.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SouthSanDago said:
SOME SAY HE IS OR WAS FROM LATIN KINGS. WELL SPEAKING OF LATIN KINGS, THIS THURSDAY AUGUST 14, THERE'S GONNA BE A DOCUMENTARY CALLED "A LATIN KINGS STORY", ON HBO. IT'S THE STORY OF THE NEW YORK CHAPTER OF THE LATIN KINGS.

PEACE!!!!!
Yeah, thanx for postin that shit. I was wondering when that shit is gonna air.

Every cat who didn't believe the East Coast has gangsta ass muthafuckas needs to watch this shit....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
it may not be like the gangs in cali, but they do get down out here in new york, i hate to say it. there are alot of perps and shit, alot of people trying to be like every east coast rapper on tv, but deep in the hoods, they don't fuck around. just down the street from me, they found someones head in this lil lake over here. go to jamaica queens and say east coast is weak, i guarantee you die! i hate it here, but they do get down in some areas out here, and that's real