Fast and Furious 6000

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I don't go into these movies expecting them to be 100% realistic, but up until this movie, a lot of what's pulled off SEEMS like it could really happen. The entire Vault heist and chase sequence in Fast Five is a prime example. Couldn't happen, but it was done so well that it seems like it could be be pulled off.

There was a scene in Fast Five similar to Rock jumping from the truck to the car early in this one, but in this one it seemed way more unrealistic. Maybe it's because the drop drop down was a lot more. The whole tank scene was really cool until Vin Diesel saved Letty. I was like, "You've gotta be kidding me."

And if that wasn't the longest fucking runway I've seen in my entire life lmao.

Props: Coach E. No

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol seriously, longest runway ever. That scene in 5 where they fall off that cliff at the beginning was unbelievable too. I'm pretty sure it would be a miracle to survive that

Apr 20, 2003
It was alright.... Seen it at the drive ins along with Hangover 3! Enjoyed this one more than the Hangover but its just like the other films in this series, nothing special

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
damn, you watched 2 sequels that were the 3rd and 6th in a series. People rarely come up with good movie ideas so when they do, they run them into the ground now. I guess that was my point with F&F movies, they've gotten better than they were at first

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I took my wife to see this. It was just what i expected. Totally over the top but good fun. Finally got back to the cars which i thought was lacking in fast Five. Also I'm glad that they finally caught up to the existing storyline with han. At the last scene with the airplane i did turn to my wife and say "How long is this fuckin runway". Haha ridiculous.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
last fast and furious movie i saw was part 2 until last weekend...i was like why the fuck is ludacriss and tyrese in this shit wheres michelle rodriguez lol...apparently i missed a whole lot of "story"

over the top to say it lightly ...what got me kickin and screamin was the fact there was not one single cut or even scratch on him after vin jumps to save michelle...and how he emerged from the wreckage of the plane like he was a t-1000 lol

the cars were american muscle and euros..no ricers which was an elegant touch

but the one question that really burned with me was how the movie was so fucking long..it seemed like it would never end, you would think they could have shortened it down just a bit in parts but the shit just kept going...

brilliant setup for F&F7 though..killing the asian in tokyo by jason statham ...good god and now i hear its set for a july 2014 release..

side note: i'd rather watch this again than the hangover 3 ..what shit storm of a clusterfuck that was

Props: Coach E. No