Fast and Furious 6000

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Went to watch this tonight. Can't front, I was actually looking forward to it. It was the single most unbelievable film I think I've ever seen. Yes, I place it higher on that list than Lord of the Rings, Terminator 2, Rudy, Twilight, and The Protector. Having said that, it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen but I almost walked out after a particular scene when Vin Diesel jumped from his car. anyone else see this?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Overall, it was entertaining at least. I will definitely say that it's in very, very rare territory that for a movie that has now had 5 sequels, it has actually gotten better and better (with the exception of the 2nd which was one of the very worst movies I've ever seen, and I've never seen Tokyo Drift).

It wasn't bad. Decent chase scenes throughout, and maybe some of the better chase scenes ever (very limited list to begin with).

@206, If you're a car enthusiast and like seeing decent looking beeezies, there are definitely worse ways to spend your time than watching these movies.

lol I brought up Twilight because those movies are easier to believe than that damn scene where Vin Diesel jumps out of the car to save that girl. I was joking around though. Twilight movies are terrible but my wife likes them, it is what it is.

Props: ThornCity503
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Went to watch this tonight. Can't front, I was actually looking forward to it. It was the single most unbelievable film I think I've ever seen. Yes, I place it higher on that list than Lord of the Rings, Terminator 2, Rudy, Twilight, and The Protector. Having said that, it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen but I almost walked out after a particular scene when Vin Diesel jumped from his car. anyone else see this?
I almost walked out when The Rock jumped from the bridge onto dudes car earlier in the movie.....

"Come on Bro...."

is what I said ...out loud...haha

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah, there were actually a few ridiculous scenes to say the least. I almost walked out when Vin jumped to catch old girl, it was that bad. I sat thru the entire dictator movie, but almost walked out on that scene.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002

I hated that part..as well as him walking away from the fire...Now if it were the Rock to do it, for some reason I would believe it...lol

Vin just isnt the "Superhero" type of guy...at least, not like the Rock...but other than that, great movie IMO..

Props: Coach E. No