Fantasy football help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
ok

Im in the championship game in my big money league, could use some insight from my fellow sicc sports breh goons on my choice of a lineup.

QBs
Cutler vs. Jets
Collins @ KC

RB (can start 3)
Jones-Drew vs. Wash
McFadden vs. Indy
Rice @ Cleveland
McCoy vs. Minn
Bradshaw @ GB
Woodhead @ Buff

WR (can start 2)
Boldin @ Cleveland
Bowe vs. Tenn
S. Holmes @ Bears
Knox vs. Jets
Sims-Walker vs. Wash

TE
Z. Miller vs. Indy
Gresham vs. SD

What I currently have in the starting lineup is in BOLD.

thoughts?

May 3, 2002
ok

Im in the championship game in my big money league, could use some insight from my fellow sicc sports breh goons on my choice of a lineup.

QBs
Cutler vs. Jets
Collins @ KC

RB (can start 3)
Jones-Drew vs. Wash
McFadden vs. Indy
Rice @ Cleveland
McCoy vs. Minn
Bradshaw @ GB
Woodhead @ Buff

WR (can start 2)
Boldin @ Cleveland
Bowe vs. Tenn
S. Holmes @ Bears
Knox vs. Jets
Sims-Walker vs. Wash

TE
Z. Miller vs. Indy
Gresham vs. SD

What I currently have in the starting lineup is in BOLD.

thoughts?
I would sit Boldin, he hasn't been doing shit as of late and couldn't even rack up yards against Houston who is the 2nd worse team against the pass (Dallas 1st) and they seem to be focusing on the run more now, I am sitting him and starting holmes for my other Big Money Superbowl, but my league is a PPR league. Sims-Walker also shows potential. Should also think about Mccoy, but it's hard to sit who you currenlty have, Mcfadden is a hit or miss back, when we had success with the run he was racking up major points, but the few times they stopped our run he was a bust for that week.

Mar 24, 2006
I would sit Boldin, he hasn't been doing shit as of late and couldn't even rack up yards against Houston who is the 2nd worse team against the pass (Dallas 1st) and they seem to be focusing on the run more now, I am sitting him and starting holmes for my other Big Money Superbowl, but my league is a PPR league. Sims-Walker also shows potential. Should also think about Mccoy, but it's hard to sit who you currenlty have, Mcfadden is a hit or miss back, when we had success with the run he was racking up major points, but the few times they stopped our run he was a bust for that week.
i sadly kept Boldin in...lol

i was seriously debating taking him out and putting woodhead into his position right before the noon games...decided to stick with my original gut feeling though. sucks.

May 3, 2002
i am up by 4 points going into tomorrow's game. i have mccoy left to play while he has vick.

its not lookin' very good for me imo.
yeh man that doesn't look good at all, hopefully if vick throws td passes that they go to Mccoy. I lost my superbowl, damn Rivers sat down for me while I went up against Peyton Manning, Jamaal Charles, Greg Jennings, NE Defense....I had Foster, Chris Johnson (#1 Pick thanks a lot), Calvin Johnson (damn inconsistent bastard), Tamme, Sea-bass...lost by 20 points