Fantasy football help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Sooooo I'm kinda stuck on who I should start this week...

My roster/starter is...

QB:Michael Vick
WR:Reggie wayne
WR:Chad ocho cinco(just picked up as FA)
RB:Ray rice
RB:Darren McFadden
TE: jacob tamme
W/T:Michael spurlock(also another FA pick up, reason for pick up is this league gives PTs for kick off yds and punt return yds)
W/R:Jonathon Stewart (panthers playing AZ, and j stew has had 2 or 3 consecutive games wit good numbers)
Def: new England(they are playin GB, and only reason why NE will start depends on if rogers plays or not from his concussion, If he plays, I won't start NE defense. I also got new Orleans, and they play Baltimore.

Now my bench is
Mike Tolbert
Brandon Lloyd
Antonio gates
Braylon Edwards
BenJarvis Green-Ellis
Matt Ryan
Sydney rice

U think that's the best line up?? I started Brandon Lloyd on almost every game but since orton has been playin like shit, it has affected lloyds number. Plus Denver is playin Oakland which means nnamdi will be covering him, so I can't really see Lloyd puttin up good numbers vs nnamdi.

Antonio gates is on the bench cuz he's been hurt and he is game time decision tomorrow vs the 9ers. I would love to start gates as he's put up monster numbers for a TE this year when he wasn't hurt. I kinda wanna start Tolbert but I'm undecided between him and j stew. Carolina plays a shittier defense in AZ which is why I chose Stewart over Tolbert since 9ers D is better than AZ's.

BGE is kinda inconsistent since NE passes a lot wit Brady at QB, and they also got Danny Woodhead and Fred Taylor to steal carries from BGE.

Braylon Edwards has been hit or miss this year, mainly miss.... Sanchez has had 2 shitty games back to back, and ever since santonio holmes been back from his suspension, Edwards numbers hasn't been all that great, on top of Sanchez's recent play. Jets also got Jerricho Cotchery and dustin keller to throw to as well.....

Although matt Ryan has put up great numbers this year, Vick has even better numbers so that's an obvious choice. BUT, vick plays NYG which is always a tough defense while Ryan plays a shitty ass seahawks defense(seattle gave up huge numbers to none other than the great Alex Smith). I picked up Sydney Rice cuz I had an open roster spot n figured he might be able to put up respectable numbers toward the end of the season but wit the Viks starting QB undecided wit favre and T jax hurt, its safe to say, rice shouldn't start.

Should I start Chad ocho cinco over Brandon Lloyd? Is Michael spurlock worth starting since he's their kick off/punt returner? I think every 10 yds is a point for any kick off/punt returns. Bucs also play Detroit which should be a good sign, I guess?

Help me out siccness!

Also, one last question.... In my other fantasy league, I don't know which 3 RB's I should start.

I got

Adrian peterson(viks play daaaaa beeaaars outside at the university of Minnesota's field since they couldn't fix the dome in time)

Ahmad Bradshaw(has fumbling problems and he hurt is wrist last game, giants play the eagles. Also Brandon Jacobs has been shittin on fools since he became the starter again, but both RB's share the load)

Steven Jackson(rams play a chief's defense that's been up n down at times this season but it's at home for the rams with a must win game to have any playof hope)

Knowshon moreno(Denver plays the raiders, and moreno has had like 3 great games in a row the last couple of games, plus the raiders Run D is suspect at times. I also read that orton hurt is arm or someshit last game so they might rely on their run game instead of airing it out which has been the case for the broncos this year but they also played from behind most games so they almost had to throw every time)

Which 3 should I start???

May 3, 2002
I say sit Ocho Cinco, it's unknown if he's even going to play.
It's really tough to decide who to replace him with.

Rice would be the best choice, but we don't know who's going to be throwing to him, if it's Ramsey then his value drops signifficantly, if it's Favre then it's a no brainer to start him.

Edwards is also another good option, but the way Sanchez has been playing I would stray away from that Pittsburgh D & The NYJ offense (I am benching Santonio Holmes for my Super Bowl because of that)

Lloyd would be nice, but no the way Denver has been playing and there's a chance Teebow might start, it would suck to see Teebow come in and have this miraculous game for his 1st start, but anything is possible in the NFL.

As for your other league, you have to go with Moreno he has been putting up nice points, it's hard to bench AP, but look for a similar or worse perfomance that he had Monday Night going against the Bears D who are on a rebound from that Pats defeat.

May 3, 2002
I have a dilemma of my own.

These are my two money leagues, this one if for the semi-final game.
Chris Johnson Vs. Houston
Arain Foster Vs. Tennessee
Knowshown Moreno Vs. Oakland

I am against startind two backs facing off against each other and hate the majority of my players playing the early games and this is what I face. Other positions I believe I am good, just need to make a decision on that one.

Other league I am playing in the Super Bowl.
I am having trouble deciding on WR's, as of now I have
TO Vs Cleveland
Nicks Vs Philly
Floyd Vs SF

my bench consists of:
Brandon Marshall Vs Buffalo
Santonio Holmes Vs Pittsburgh (his old team, might be trying to make a statement in this one)

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Fuck Ochocinco he ruined my season. If you have Lloyd play Lloyd. He got you to the playoffs and Ocho was on your waiver wire for a reason.

May 3, 2002
Matt Ryan against Seattle D or Mike Vick against a Giants D???

Hmmmmmmm.......
that shouldn't even be a thought with Ryan's inconsistent play, yeh they're playing Seattle and I hope they throw but you know Turner will see the bulk of the carries in the red zone...Vick is a keeper in most leagues no way I would bench him, he is starting over Ryan in my bowl game this week

May 3, 2002
Hope you started Vick man.....I took the superbowl in my league and a nice $450 and rolled into the superbowl in another league hoping for another $400+, ohh and also won my weekly pool for ~$120

Apr 2, 2010
Fuck Fantasy Football help, they told me that Terrel Owens was playing and Matt Cassle was officially out 30 minutes before the game..

What a bunch of cocksuckers over at the NFL, can't even get the reports right..

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Yep. I really never intended to bench Vick at all. Just wanted input on it from siccness folks.

Won both games today to go to the final championship. They both are siccness leagues, but I dunno who it is on siccness. Lol.

Either way, on one of my teams, I scored a total of like 260 or someshit. Ray rice had a huuuuge game n I was thinking bout benchin him too. Only mistake that I made was in the WR spot and I totally forgot to bench ochocinco for Brandon Lloyd. I originally had Lloyd startin n then I changed it to ochocinco n I was gonna change it back but
I forgot to, but I'm glad that didn't effect the outcome otherwise I wouda been pissed!!!! It was a convincing win with Jared Allen still playing tomorrow.

My other team won by like 30 points n I still got Adrian Peterson to play tomorrow.

OFF TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!

#1 baby!!! Lets get this W next week for both of my teams!