Fans of Insane Clown Posse face assault charges in Modesto beating

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
also ive heard of Juggalos bein called a street gang.. but damn one time this girl told me she got pulled over cuz her lil brother had stunnas and the cop asked if he was in the Thizz Nation gang.... haha wow
Thizz Nation Gang ? oh wow.....

oh know the basturds like to drive like fuckin morons, pop pills to get their beams on, and worship Mac Dre like it was a cult, but can they actually be stupid enough to call them a gang ?

When I lived in Fairfield, I was drinking in the park with some hobos, and when I was confronted by the police they asked if I was apart of a Juggalo gang called "Whogothoes". They were juggalos who lived in a house with a giant hatchet man on it, and with a hatchetman flag waving.

Nov 15, 2007
az>>>utah

shiiiittt az>>>cali IMO

cali is ok, its way too hyped... anyone is ganna have love for their city... so spooky your answer will be just opinions... i love tucson and phoenix personally, i have most my friends and fam out here... i find shit to do, but you wont get a straight answer from meghan cuzz she doesnt even do anything... ive tried numerous times to get her to go out experience the real az life, if your boring you make the city you live in boring... it is what it is...

and to shoot back your question wtf is even in cali, i mean come on dude lets get real... oh yea back to topic most juggalos are fucking fagots, but that does not mean all...

Nov 14, 2006
Phoenix is tight. I was born there and got mad fam out there. But Cali shits all over AZ. California's weather alone makes it a much better place. You'll never catch me up in the PHX in the middle of the summer. No fuckin way.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Apparently Violent J came out with a solo album this week? I seen it at Best Buy today and picked it up.. Fucking horrible from what I've heard so far... Fuck the ICP CD coming out in September.. I'm downloading that shit and probably deleting it. They are fucking hopeless now.. I give up on them.

(Unless it grows on me somehow.. but I doubt it, because I'll probably never listen to it again)