Family Guy or The Simpsons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Family Guy or The Simpsons

• The Simpsons

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
cant decide honestly i love them both...thats just me though

i love the trends of your post though...putting similar things side by side and making us chose.

Poll: Family Guy or The Simpsons
Rapst

Band of Brothers or The Pacific
Rapst

Poll: Discovery or Nat Geo

i could go on...do you work for a survey company?

Feb 15, 2006
The Simpsons overall is a way better show, though new Family Guys might be better than new Simpsons. I haven't watched either one for a pretty long time.

Jan 18, 2006
Im just glad you didnt put faggot ass South Park in the poll. Simpsons had the 90's, Family Guy got the 0's lol but the Simpsons is pretty much outdated comedy these days.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Family Guy wouldnt exist without the Simpsons. That being said, I cant decide. I havent like the simpsons in 10 years. Simpsons is like the granddad of adult cartoon comedy. And i can see why some folks (coldblooded) dont like Family Guy, and its not the greatest show but it sure as hell has made me die laughing sometimes. Its fucking clever.

Also, south park is funny too but something that's always bothered me is that they're the most snobby of all the cartoons. fuck making fun of Family Guy for its random humor when South Park has pretty much survived on the same thing.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
there both so different. Im going with Family Guy cuz Im watching it right now an episode ive seen a million times and still have it on. I wouldnt do that with a simpsons ep right now. I will say that the Simpsons has a better feel to it if that makes sense. Like its more believable. It seems like Springfeild could really exist.

Jul 9, 2007
Yeah family guy kinda lost it after Brian was no longer a drunk but a political preius driver and Stewie went from trying to kill Louis to just being a fag. Sad thing is Simpsons ain't any better these days. They both were great at times but them times have past. That said they are still better that anything on MTV or any kinda reality tv shit. TV is getting just as bad as radio was when I quit playing it. I never listen to the radio and within a year or so I will probably never turn on my TV.

Well for TV shows anyway downloaded movies and video games are still the shit.

Mar 12, 2010
simpsons are the daddy of the whole adult cartoon genre it is a testament of how great this show is that it is still running strong after all these years constantly staying up with the times