Fallout: New Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
Their perception is too good to sneak up to them, I'm playing on Very Hard/Hardcore mode so just about any enemy spots me from a quarter mile away..

Anything near Vegas has insane perception..

Jun 11, 2004
I'm not sure what exactly effects it but I know you have to be crouched (obviously) and the speed u are walking, light, cover and direction enemies are facing and their perception stat all seem to play a part. Sometimes i can walk circles around a enemy and they wont see me but other times it seems like they see me comin from a long way away so it's hit and miss. When u get stealth to a hundred and have perks that boost your sneak criticals and other stuff it really pays off. Stealthboys also help and having that mutant in your party makes them last 10 times longer.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
that caleb mcafferty fool be murkin me son of a bitch dont wanna die and i cant use the grenade rifle or incinerator cause then the gay ass bots attack me or some gay ass ncr military attacks me i pump his face with rounds but it dont do not one damn thing and the single shotgun is to damn slow for his double barrel

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
the chinease one i think at the dam

kah, you cant be blasted everyone you meet in the face breh, you need to make friends with some group and try and find a companion

nomarty

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
breh, you think your close to benny....but your not
He could be, depending on what he did before he got to Vegas. I was able to get to Benny in his room before he could flee.

yeah i wasnt even thinkin bout that thought you had to talk to him first imma see hopefully i dont get murked by them gay ass robots blocking entrances or by some ncr dude
As long as you only shoot him and don't hit anyone else you'll be good.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i be gurpin off this game ill complete a task then it adds another then ill be like ok ill complete just one more then i get another then ill be like aight ill stop right after this then ill end up wondering off for like another hour

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
them stealth nightkin fools are a bitch to kill they run at speed of 30 thousand 100 miles an hour i bounced out and went to go untie the ganger dudes from the legion dudes murked them braveheart putos then i murked the ganger cause i dont like em and failed the quest