Fairfield Rappers and Producers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Meandme said:
Speaking of Madd Currency, anybody can hook me up with one of those, can't find the shit.
The Madd Currency album should be re-released. That was one of my favorite albums that I produced. It's has Messy Marv featured with The Fedaration and Mia X. Holla at DJ Pimp. He might be able to get his hands on a copy for you.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
It's some lil niggas on the grind by the name of Unleaded and they got some heat coming out of Fairfield/Vacaville. They got this kat who makes beats I.Y.L and his production team is called Anthraxx Productions. I don't know how well they buzz is, but they definately got something to add to the roster of 707 heat.

Sep 30, 2005
B.C. said:
The Madd Currency album should be re-released. That was one of my favorite albums that I produced. It's has Messy Marv featured with The Fedaration and Mia X. Holla at DJ Pimp. He might be able to get his hands on a copy for you.
Thanks, I'mma try that.

Oct 19, 2004
EXXXO said:
BC- got slaps knocks and bumbles
Is the whole Federation was from Fairfield? I just thought Stress was.
The whole Federation and kinsmoke grew up in Fairfield. They all started off somewhere else but been living in Fairfield since the early 90's. I went to highschool and played football wit all them cats, they my peoples.