Fairfield Rappers and Producers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
I gotta say B.C. and my nigga T-Roy are the Hottest producers in Fairfield. As far as rappers go I'm going to say Lil Jazz. It's hella other talent out here in Fairfield. Ain't nobody really releasing anything.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Lil Tigger said:
I gotta say B.C. and my nigga T-Roy are the Hottest producers in Fairfield. As far as rappers go I'm going to say Lil Jazz. It's hella other talent out here in Fairfield. Ain't nobody really releasing anything.
I agree with you 100% on that one. I've produced alot of shit for Fairfield rappers and ain't nobody dropped nothing. Some labels have released projects and some haven't. In order for Fairfield to get respect from other cities,niggas need to be more consistent and put out good quaility albums.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
fairfield is or was the home of DJ PIMP, RICK ROCK, MIKE MOSLEY, RHYTHMX, BC, EZSD, CHAUNCEY BANKS, FEDERATION, PIZZO, FREAKY FRED, GIGILLO JACK, DJ SMALLZ, KARL AND KURT GANDI, LIL JAZ, BOBBY FORD

i believe that fairfield has been as big a factor in the bay area rap game as most of the big cities. by the way, who was the first cat in fairfield to be on wax? answer... dj pimp and mike mosley in 1986... and on cassettes since 1984

Jun 30, 2005
i know some of the factors stay in fairfield but i dont know where they originally from. i had that dude jazz & cell block in my summer school class before, they both coo.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
I got to add B.O.M., they got 2 lps out and first 1 "the reala ride" is classic IMO.

B.C. said:
I agree with you 100% on that one. I've produced alot of shit for Fairfield rappers and ain't nobody dropped nothing. Some labels have released projects and some haven't. In order for Fairfield to get respect from other cities,niggas need to be more consistent and put out good quaility albums.
B.C., any news about Cali Greens 2? and the new Lil Jazz you produced with K-Lou?
also I heard No Face Phantom dropped or is dropping a new lp?

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
G-ro said:
I got to add B.O.M., they got 2 lps out and first 1 "the reala ride" is classic IMO.

B.C., any news about Cali Greens 2? and the new Lil Jazz you produced with K-Lou?
also I heard No Face Phantom dropped or is dropping a new lp?
Cali Green 2 will be out hopefully in the first quarter. I been tied up workin on other projects to where I couldn't release it this year. Lil Jazz albums is done. Him and his label is just sitting on it. No Face dropped his album but don't knobody no about it because he ain't promotin it.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
bigbreaded said:
I AGREE, GAME CHECC WAS A CLASSIC, ANOTHER FAIRFEILD RAPPER IS J-DOGG, WHO DROPPED " OH SO REAL " ALBUM.
Both of those albums are classics produced by the 2 producers who were responsible for me doing beats. Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic. They had Fairfield sewed up. Every rapper coming outta Fairfield they had their hands on the production.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
B.C. said:
Cali Green 2 will be out hopefully in the first quarter. I been tied up workin on other projects to where I couldn't release it this year. Lil Jazz albums is done. Him and his label is just sitting on it. No Face dropped his album but don't knobody no about it because he ain't promotin it.
good looking out B.C., I'll try to get my hand on that NFP.
damn, E-Feddy and Lil' Jazz got to release the lp!!! it has been nearly 10 years since "Game4USuckaz", plus I can't wait to hear some new Jazz spits on B.C. beats, the combination was perfect on the Madd Currency lp (thanks to the pimp on this one ;) )

Sep 30, 2005
G-ro said:
good looking out B.C., I'll try to get my hand on that NFP.
damn, E-Feddy and Lil' Jazz got to release the lp!!! it has been nearly 10 years since "Game4USuckaz", plus I can't wait to hear some new Jazz spits on B.C. beats, the combination was perfect on the Madd Currency lp (thanks to the pimp on this one ;) )
Speaking of Madd Currency, anybody can hook me up with one of those, can't find the shit.