fable 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
if you have alot of time to invest...
Yeah exactly.. Everytime i pick up Fable 2 i play it for like 2 hours, then get bored, play something else.. Then a week later i'll go back to Fable 2 and have no idea where the fuck i left off at.. I've had to restart that game like 3 times.. But right now i'm on my way to rescue Garth, that's the furthest i've gotten in the game because i always get distracted by side missions..

It's a good game.. But i'd suggest only start playing it if you are really into RPG's, have a bunch of free time, and don't plan on playing any other games besides fable 2.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Can people gift you money when online? I was walking around Bowerstone market looking for the fuckin bar and then all of the sudden it said some crazy huge number over my head. Checked my stats and somehow I got 3 million gold lol. All I had was like 3000 from black smithing before that.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Can people gift you money when online? I was walking around Bowerstone market looking for the fuckin bar and then all of the sudden it said some crazy huge number over my head. Checked my stats and somehow I got 3 million gold lol. All I had was like 3000 from black smithing before that.
Ya if you have it set to where you can see the orbs or whatever of everyone who's playin', anyone can interact with you. They can send you a message, money, any item in their inventory, check your stats, etc.

I met up with someone on my friends list and they gifted me the four dolls I needed for the Dollcatcher achievement. I gifted the dolls back and gave him like a million gold.