fable 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
million wasn't enough to make me choose that option. Already had 2 mill and make 15000 every 5 mind by the time I got there.

Fuck not having a dog

Oh and the only legendary weapon worth a shit is the enforcer,the rest are weak.

Dec 3, 2005
Are you sure the weapons you are trying to attach them to have augment slots?
i guess they dont. i tried on every ranged and melle weapon from rusty to steel to master and it dont work for me so im like why the fuck did i buy these augments. i mainly wanted the one that earns me money everytime i kill someone. do the augments work for yall on the legendary weapons? cuz i still got my dog and i can find the dig spots n everything if thats how i get the legendary weapons.

Dec 3, 2005
million wasn't enough to make me choose that option. Already had 2 mill and make 15000 every 5 mind by the time I got there.

Fuck not having a dog

Oh and the only legendary weapon worth a shit is the enforcer,the rest are weak.
yeah i figured i let that chick live and aged myself for hella years for lettin her live i might as well keep my dog and let a few folks die. that dog showed me where hella dig spots, silver keys, treasure and silver key treasure boxes were so ima keep him.

nobody has any idea why i cant mate with alex in bowerstone though huh? is there any other reason to choose what kind of wife you have besides what kind of ring she will accept and how much her daily allotment of money is?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i guess they dont. i tried on every ranged and melle weapon from rusty to steel to master and it dont work for me so im like why the fuck did i buy these augments. i mainly wanted the one that earns me money everytime i kill someone. do the augments work for yall on the legendary weapons? cuz i still got my dog and i can find the dig spots n everything if thats how i get the legendary weapons.
Legendary weapons already have augments on them,no room to put anymore

You don't need to dog for them,most are in secret dungeons and behind demon doors

Look for green dots next to the weapon name in the menu or when you buy it,those are slots.

Dec 3, 2005
Legendary weapons already have augments on them,no room to put anymore

You don't need to dog for them,most are in secret dungeons and behind demon doors

Look for green dots next to the weapon name in the menu or when you buy it,those are slots.
aww shit okay i got it. i thought that was like new or used or someshit so i always bought the cheaper ones from the blacksmiths or weapons traders cuz i noticed once i sold my old stuff to them then it was cheaper than the new item so i just figure whats the point in spending more for the same weapon. what an idiot, okay now i gotta go rebuy this shit. and i didnt even fuck with any of the demon doors yet. thanks

Oct 5, 2004

Fuck not having a dog

i didnt know how much "riches beyond your dreams" meant so i snatched up the money.. and the enforcer is the legendary weapon im lookin for right now.. i cant fuckin find it nowhere cuz my dogs dead and i cant locate the dig spot in that farm house cellar or whatever.. you remember where it was?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i didnt know how much "riches beyond your dreams" meant so i snatched up the money.. and the enforcer is the legendary weapon im lookin for right now.. i cant fuckin find it nowhere cuz my dogs dead and i cant locate the dig spot in that farm house cellar or whatever.. you remember where it was?
You don't need a dog,the key is on the second floor of giles farm.Do the mission for him (blind date) and he will sell it to you. Once you get the key go to the barn and look for a cellar door in the back right corner

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
got this shit too, i'm all evil with horns an fools running away from me.

:devious:

who else evil ? lol.
I just started a new game to go through the game as evil. Went all good my first time. Much more fun this way,haha. The moment I got into the gypsy camp I slaughtered everybody

Jun 24, 2005
^^^Co-sign.

I just got it last night for $44.99 from Best Buy and I stayed up all night playing. There's so much to do. It's a bit overwhelming to try to build up your money and houses at first, but it's a ton of fun.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
^^^Co-sign.

I just got it last night for $44.99 from Best Buy and I stayed up all night playing. There's so much to do. It's a bit overwhelming to try to build up your money and houses at first, but it's a ton of fun.
Yeah i bought this game the day it dropped.. And i got a few hours into it and felt very overwhelmed.. But then again i hadn't played an RPG for a while back then, so i guess i wasn't really used to it.. But i got back into RPG's and i've beaten all the ones i bought, besides Fable 2.. So i'm givin this game another go.. Jus played it for like 5 hours straight :) Smoked a blunt and got hella into it.. I had a lot on my mind today too, but i forgot all about that shit when i got asorbed into this game lol.. Got work in a few hours or else i'd keep on playin..

Yeah, i know im late.. and most people have probably beaten this game.. but w/e.. I'am glad i can finnaly enjoy it.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
shit im late on it too but i fuccs with it tough.... i have progressed practically NOWHERE in the story,but i am gettin my propertyand reknown up....i got the see the future and knothole island dlc so it fleshes it out for me... that game is fuccin addicting so i had to give it up 4 a month or so....

May 6, 2009
Yeah i bought this game the day it dropped.. And i got a few hours into it and felt very overwhelmed.. But then again i hadn't played an RPG for a while back then, so i guess i wasn't really used to it.. But i got back into RPG's and i've beaten all the ones i bought, besides Fable 2.. So i'm givin this game another go.. Jus played it for like 5 hours straight :) Smoked a blunt and got hella into it.. I had a lot on my mind today too, but i forgot all about that shit when i got asorbed into this game lol.. Got work in a few hours or else i'd keep on playin..

Yeah, i know im late.. and most people have probably beaten this game.. but w/e.. I'am glad i can finnaly enjoy it.
Good shit. It's one of the best RPG's I've ever played.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
pretty cool... the see the future content lets you buy potions to switch up the kind of dog you have, which is a dope idea.... tons of new potions and items, suits of armor... you can wear costumes of monsters you kill.... fight in the colliseum... that shits worth 10 buccs....