everyone look at the new 20$ bill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
In case you are wondering, I am not against the government, or want to start some sort of anarchy.
You know how the goverment was supposedly built by the people for the people? These days it is not about the people. Who knows if it was ever for the people, but these days, it's about money, money, "ownership" over planet Earth, and more money. I don't know what the reason for "money" is, but I can sure tell you it's not a good one. Example: If we all protested against the war in Afghanistan and the government asked us to vote on it and we all said "no" to it, "America" would bomb that country anyway. Why? Because the government does not care about the people. If the president wanted to, he could send soldiers down to your neighborhood, take it over, and kill your whole family, but will make it seem like the innocent civilians were guilty.
I'm just trying to figure out how to free ourselves from the government. Starting a new government "for the people" aside from the current government will not be a solution because there's going to be at least one person who will sell out in the future and make it corrupt again. If you go out and try to build your own N.A.S.A.-like space voyages, the United States government would probably not allow it. Why? Because they think they own everything. This is not a free country like we are told. It's not even a free world because we are limited or deprived from certain places / things.
I don't know how many of you ever thought of this, but I know I do. Tell me... Do you actually enjoy being caught up in the daily cycle of going to work, coming home, going out, etc.? That's not living life. That's what we were born in to, and we must not get caught up in it. There's gotta be some sort of "conspiracy" behind that to keep us where they (people in the U.S. and around the world with "power") want us to be, and not worry about us uprising, etc.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
JReezelle said:

that's really real i ain't trust anything our government has to say since i read the book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE...yall should pick that book up. new world order type shit.
I WOULDNT LET TOO MANY PEOPLE KNOW YOU READ THAT BOOK, AND I HOPE YOU DIDNT PAY FOR IT WITH A CREDIT CARD OR CHECK.... IF YOU IN TO GOVERMENT CONSPIRECIES AND SHIT, YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT.... THAT BOOK IS OFF THE RICTOR THO!!!!