everyone look at the new 20$ bill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
ma'fuckas now a days got hella time on there hands fo reals lol..i remember seeing this one site where it shows you how to find a KKK memeber on the back of a 10...lol

Apr 25, 2002
hahah you guys are the ones trippin... haha that doesnt even look like the world trade center or the pentagon. i bet you could make alot of lil pictures like that if you fold a dollar around a couple times

May 3, 2002
I know, huh? Motherfuckers gotta have a great Star Wars (all episodes combined) type of imagination to see this kind of shit. I'd advise those stick to your Planet of the Apes and to not forget to go see the second chapter of Lord of the Rings[/b] coming to a theatre near you sometime in the future.
On a more serious note, this shit could be true. Don't let the government fool you and make you believe what the media is telling you. Everything you've been told throughout the years has either been motified, exaggerated, or made up.
Who knows if the Al Quaeda are just a group of freedom fighters and don't like the way the government conceals shit from us, and they're trying to stop it by fighting back and we don't realize it? Or who knows if Brain's (from the cartoon) twin brother (Bush) is plotting a "rule the world" conquest? Who knows if Bin Laden's working with Bush and planned these "attacks" in order to declare war on "third world" countries to wipe out entire races of people? And who knows if Bin Laden is really an enemy, has been found or killed, and the U.S. is concealing it in order to keep killing innocent human beings?
A lot of shit's going on in the world. Instead of worrying about who the hardest motherfucker in town is, or who got more bitches, or who gets higher, or who gets drunker, we gotta worry about real issues happening in the world. This shit is real and if we do nothing to stop it, who will? We gotta stand up and do something before it's too late.
(Yeah, I'm serious)

Apr 25, 2002
Unregistered said:
I know, huh? Motherfuckers gotta have a great Star Wars (all episodes combined) type of imagination to see this kind of shit. I'd advise those stick to your Planet of the Apes and to not forget to go see the second chapter of Lord of the Rings coming to a theatre near you sometime in the future.
On a more serious note, this shit could be true. Don't let the government fool you and make you believe what the media is telling you. Everything you've been told throughout the years has either been motified, exaggerated, or made up.
Who knows if the Al Quaeda are just a group of freedom fighters and don't like the way the government conceals shit from us, and they're trying to stop it by fighting back and we don't realize it? Or who knows if Brain's (from the cartoon) twin brother (Bush) is plotting a "rule the world" conquest? Who knows if Bin Laden's working with Bush and planned these "attacks" in order to declare war on "third world" countries to wipe out entire races of people? And who knows if Bin Laden is really an enemy, has been found or killed, and the U.S. is concealing it in order to keep killing innocent human beings?
A lot of shit's going on in the world. Instead of worrying about who the hardest motherfucker in town is, or who got more bitches, or who gets higher, or who gets drunker, we gotta worry about real issues happening in the world. This shit is real and if we do nothing to stop it, who will? We gotta stand up and do something before it's too late.
(Yeah, I'm serious) [/B]

that's really real i ain't trust anything our government has to say since i read the book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE...yall should pick that book up. new world order type shit.