Everready Cover I made

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
i got another idead they teake a picture of tech in like an ice cream truck with like on the side of it, it says like jelly sickles and all that tech lingo with a bunch of little kid mitch bades waiting to get a jellysickle

Oct 5, 2004
thats tight..

but that tech n9ne presents makes it seem like a mixtape or somethin... i say dont even have techs name on there just everready:thereligion

Sep 16, 2002
since people are posting their extremely creative EVERREADY: The Religion stuff, I took a picture of a nice looking church in san diego and came up with this creation. I was thinking if I should put the T9 barcode cross logo on the middle where it's dark???? what do you all think??

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
that would be dope... if you have CS2 you can use "vanishing point" and make it skewed perfectly. I can see it now with it put on straight, with the angle the picture is taken, it would look funky.

but yeah try it and post it

Sep 16, 2002
DaSlacker said:
that would be dope... if you have CS2 you can use "vanishing point" and make it skewed perfectly. I can see it now with it put on straight, with the angle the picture is taken, it would look funky.

but yeah try it and post it
I actually don't have CS2, I did all this by taking the pic myself and used paint and photo impression.