Everready Cover I made

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2006
PLEASE READ FIRST: IF YOU WANT A SMALLER VERSION OF THIS THREAD, GOTO THE THREAD THAT SAYS "EVERREADY COVER I MADE, SMALLER VERSION"
I havent posted (I have only took a quick check on whats new then left) anything on here lately cause I have been making this cover, cause of a few other things, and every thing that I just find out that I can post, some1 allready has (I'm not the best person to find info on things).
But this is my first time doin this and I am not using a real expensive program (PhotoShop), I'm using the newest ImageForge Pro. I think it is a pretty good program for a $30 somethin photo creator, editor (whatever you call it). But I used the same picture another member used cause I couldnt find any other pictures that he actually posed for (I know Absolute Power's cover was a live photo, but I just like one's they have posed for more, just me).
And I dont know if its the program I'm using or if its that I'm not using the right effects, but I couldnt make the letters look in the Light Type in better Quality (i couldnt get it to look shiney and shit, but it might just be the Font or all the effects on the picture that made it blend in). And The reason the picture final pictures arent in the best quality cause it wont let me do it cause on mine (i dont know if its a privlage to upload pics in better quality and a bigger size), but if you guys know away I can do it where its better qual. and / or bigger size can some1 tell me, pleaze? or if any1 thinks I did good (I dont't know if any1 will but jus incase) and wants to see it bigger and/ or better quality you can give me your email or a link to goto so I can do it there (if there isnt a way on here).
And Everything on the picture was done purposely (except the font) (so just incase someone things I messed up on something Example: The Tech N9ne Logo). And if you guys dont think it looks that good than thats fine, please say what you think bout it, and what should have been changed. And What's the best thing bout it. And tell me if you like it. And this is my first time so I dont if you all will think it looks good (it looks good enough to me, cause its my first time).
The pictures with no text on it are what I came out with after I did the picture, before the text. The pictures with the Parental Advis. and text are the final things I came with. So here yall go:
View attachment 68417

View attachment 68418

View attachment 68419

View attachment 68420

View attachment 68421

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
DAMN, I was thinking of making an album cover that was all white and a red X in the middle of it too.......

You're good man.....real good.

Don't ever make 2 posts for the same topic again.

I will hunt you down like a gypsy....then crush you.

Jan 12, 2003
i still dont see any fuckin picks. Not w/ the new link or whatever

edit : I seen it and think its fuckin poopy. The fire is hella over used and just not a good cover concept IMO.