Ever had anything stolen from you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
I need to write down my serials this weekend since I have a few tvs and electronics here
And keep your receipts handy for big ticket items, or at least the boxes.

Those fucks jacked laptops and my xbox and all its games. Along with other random electronics like ipods, etc.

I got insurance money back, but had to prove ownership with either a receipt or original box. Luckily I had proof for everything expensive.

I hope whoever did it is dead or on the verge of death.

Mar 24, 2006
I know one thing that would have made me flip my lid if it were ever stolen....

My cd book back in the day. you know...back when people actually went out and bought their cds...lol

My cd book was like gold to me back then...easily over 200 cds. would have sucked to come out to my car the next day and see my book gone, they probably would have left the radio and just taken the book....lol

that happened to one of my boys along time ago....i could only imagine how pissed he was.

Mar 24, 2006
thats why i keep my cd book at the pad and burn copies of them or rip them so they are only used ONCE
back in the day before my homies cd book was jacked i always locked my book in the trunk when i would go places. after his book got jacked like that though, it made me think twice about leaving my book anywhere in my car at all... if my car had been stolen and the cds were in the trunk, losing my cds would have been far worse then losing my car...lol

i then started leaving my big book at home and just began using that cd holder that fits on the visor for my selection. all you really need in the car is 10 or so cds anyway.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
when I was like 16 or 17 me and my friends gave a bum $20 and told him to buy us some liquor... he took off on his bike and stole our $20

the good thing is we found him later and beat his ass, the bad thing is he didn't have our $20 anymore

Oct 18, 2003
like 15 tapes in a case logic carrier. had my original gangsta dre gang bangin poetry first issue black market release. and a bunch of other rare tapes. that was the kisser though. a lot of first issues i bought in chronological order straight from sacramento tower on florin. from all my visits.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
This one time i didn't know my cousin got in to it with some chicks,not knowing i go to chill at her pad and when i leave my back window is smashed and my red and black xiv's and a mini tape recorder was gone.

May 2, 2002
CDs:
Brotha Lynch Hung- Season of Da Siccness
Master P: Ice Cream Man

Had Season of Da Siccness since '95 and it got stolen in '04. It was pretty scratched up, so what use it was to the person who stole it is anyone's guess.

Someone had left a Dre Helsing (Mac Dre) CD-R on a desk and I just so happened to pick it up. Wouldn't say I "stole" it, as stealing involves use of force and/or ransacking of some kind. Unless, of course, you just leave shit layin' around unattended, which is what I imagine this person did. The dude who knew who the CD-R belonged to was sittin' a couple desks away from me and said somethin' about it. Didn't pay too much attention though.

With such instances, I figure, don't get mad, get even.

Jun 5, 2004
HAD MY FACEPLATE TO MY CD PLAYER JACKED LAST SUMMER... MY CD PLAYER, SUB AND AMP WERE LEFT UNTOUCHED THO

MUSTA BEEN SOME DUMBASS KIDS, THEY FOUND THE CHEAP COLOGNE I KEEP IN MY GLOVE BOX, AND THEY LEFT IT ON THE SEAT CUZ IT DIDNT SMELL GOOD LOL!

Jul 6, 2004
I left the bar one night and when I got to my car, someone had popped the lock cylinder and cut my alarm wire under the hood. They ended up stealing a few cds, and my stereo. The thing that really pissed me off was they fucking tore the whole dash apart to get the radio out, when all they had to do was pop it out of the slot with a screw driver.

Feb 25, 2009
Man where 2 start? my car got jacced from da fair. I was working there and had parked all da way by Kaiser hospital cuz i didnt want to pay for parking. i had 2 12's a 1100 watt amp and ported box. i was pissed not only cuz i got GOT but cuz i just finished a 12 hour shift and had to walk all that way only to find out my shit was gone, along wit everything inside.
Most recently my tweaker ass cousin stole my PS3 while i was moving and before that i had just moved to a new apartment and i wasnt even there a whole week when someone broke into my shit and stole all my slap which consisted of 2 12's (1600watts), 1200 watt amp, a ported box, a kenwood cross-over and capacitator. But it was my own dumbass fault for puttin all dat knocc in a honda accord. I got GOT

Mar 13, 2007
I had two of my bikes jacked, the first one they came in my backyard and took them. The second time I left it in front of my friend's house, I kind of had that one coming tho cuz his neighbors are hella shady.

May 18, 2008
someone stole my lemon tree.. thats right I said tree
it was still a little baby tree with little baby lemons but these mother fuckers came with a shovel at night and dug it out
Seriously WTF!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
car stereo, weed plants, laptop, and PS3. Only thing that really pissed me off is when my girls friend broke into my house and stole my laptop and PS3 when we were out of town for the night. Scandalous ass bitch. I never stole nothing from nobody. To me thats the worst thing you can do is be a theif