Ever had anything stolen from you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Used the mower yesterday and had it locked up to a post in the backyard came out this morning and it was gone. Drove around for a few before I went to work this morning hoping to see someone pushing it down the street but no luck.

What have you fellow Sicc members got stolen from you

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
i've gotten my garden hose and lawnmower jacked from my house the first month i moved to sacramento...and like, six bottles of pennzoil...

and as a smoker, many lighters have been stolen from me...
Your hose got got? damn...my mower was a lil under a year old..guess I'll hit walmart again this weekend and then get a viper alarm installed on it lol

I would've taken flight if I saw a green mower with yellow wheels today hahah

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Your hose got got? damn...my mower was a lil under a year old..guess I'll hit walmart again this weekend and then get a viper alarm installed on it lol

I would've taken flight if I saw a green mower with yellow wheels today hahah
yeah, my hose got got...lol.

lmao @ getting an alarm installed on a lawnmower.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Used the mower yesterday and had it locked up to a post in the backyard came out this morning and it was gone. Drove around for a few before I went to work this morning hoping to see someone pushing it down the street but no luck.

What have you fellow Sicc members got stolen from you
This belongs in the lawn forum.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Do new mowers have serial numbers...I still have my manuals that came with it. Even though you know that's your shit you still have to prove it or get into legal problems yourself