Ever had anything stolen from you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Damn, sorry to hear. I had a camera stolen from MY ROOM once back when I lived with my ex. I know it was his cousin who did it, prolly sold it for crack or something. Good thing it was an old little digital cam that was only about $100. But still, fuck that shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ive got ripped off in drug deals a few times in my life...no kon...lmao sorry kon...anyways.....at the time it was a learning process, i was alot younger and dumber than i am now and i charged it to the game...i guess i had to have shit happen to know the game...

the funniest of rip offs was me first time on haight street...some bum said he had some 'thai stick' (that to me right now would be a red fuckign flag, but i was green) come to find out was like parsley or some shit glued....the chick i was with was so retarded she tried smoking it anyway...so retarded she wanted me to smash and i declined offer..bitch was always smiling...i dunno wtf was wrong with her....anyways....bitch brakes the pipe i just bought hitting the fake weed....so total, 40 down the drain.. (d'oh) stupid shit like that....buying fake acid...

but for the most part, ive stolen aloooooot more than ive had things stolen from me.....i dont really have a problem with that...i used to steal alot but i eventually grew out of it after i started getting steady jobs and paper in my pocket. but for a while it was kinda a hood habit that i couldnt break, id steal peoples shit and make it blatant that i took they shit, like i took my roomates stereo and used it in the same house to the point where he was going in my room to use his own radio, instead of me goign in his to use his.

smh not proud of it i was kinda still hood back then i been grown out that type a shit

back when turbo grafix was out...i was over this cats house n shit....we was playin video games and he had a grip of games...so we finished playing this one game and i as like fuck it imma pull a quick one and i jacks d cartridge.....so we continue playin games i got it in my pocket and all the shit we playin for like 45 min all the sudden his gradma is talkin about he gotta go to the airport...i aint know he was leavin...so kids like, gatherin all his games together and shit right. well he cant find the game in my pocket (any thief whos been caught knows abotu moments like this) so im thinking fuck can i take it out my pocket and throw it hella slick and find it for him or what......they lookin they lookin im helpin him..anyways his grandmas liek ill have to mail it we gotta go, hes still looking, but when she said that i was out the house quick...went to the pad and played his game...owww wavy...it was keith courage for turbo grafix 16

May 31, 2007
bike. chased the dude down the block with my arm in a fucking cast.

Had my green Heinrich jersey and matchin green nikes stole by my best friend the day after my Bday. Let him back in my crib later and found out he really was stealin money from my fam for a long ass time AND we let him live with us and shit. Shady ass situation

May 14, 2002
Someone stole a lot of G.I. Joe action figures when I was a kid. May that person die a slow death.

And I borrowed some cd's and dvd's and those people never returned them... and off course I cannot remember who I borrowed what to... I hate that shit...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ever get caught stealin out the sto?

back then i used to collect baseball cards, football cards, basketball cards, comics, all that shit. so the neighborhood thrifty sold cards and they ere pretty expensive. but back then you could find like a rare card in a pack and sell them at the comic stores, theyd actually buy them right offa you and then turn around and put a price tag on it..so anyways back then wed ask the cashiers if we could 'feel on the packs' which i guess at the time had something to do with our feeling of luck, like we thought we could feel the pack that was fatter that had the bonus cards in it that we was lookin for. but really this is when wed be stealin packs, when the cashier got tired of staring at us and looked away for a second. so one day im doin this. if you wanted to be fasho with it youd buy one pack and steal as many as you could on the side, because the dude sees you personally take the pack so unless he leaves the front, hes gonna see you leave and not pay for it....well that say i as feelin hella bold so i took my one pack and i was like, i aint gon pay for shit...no bubble gum no nothin im just gon take it and bounce...well steps before gettin near the door nigga calls me on it...says wheres the pack i asked him to take out? i was like oh...i left it over there..and pointed at the magazine rack...and i started to kinda walk over there like i was gonan head to the rack and he was walkin that way too, and then i see the other cashier lookin at me comin from the side......the exit door was still open (you had to light wait in front of it, the red light would see you then the door would open hella slow) so i was like waaassssss???? turned around and ran the fuck out of thirftys......they did not catch me...i couldnt go to thriftys ever again used to have to wait in the car in shit when my parents would go in there

the homie got caught stealin out the grocery store in the hood and they took him in the back and beat him with clubs lmao

we used to do home dept dirty...ive stolen thousands of dollars worth of money and goods from home depot......for graffiti and pulling licks on them for cash...