Even though Mystikal is my fav. U.N.L.V. Served Mystikals ass!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Its sad cause they all could have been 1 big powerhouse like Universal. And they still would all be in the game.

C-murder fucks w/all them niggas. Thats another thing P holds against him. Cause for so many years c-murder was 110% no limit. Then when he did his solo indie label thing and was back runn'n the streetz w/niggas P didnt take it too lightly.

Baby & Slim are known as some real gangsters by many. Slim is the OG, and at times people have said baby would act like a bitch.They have a brother who's doing life +20 in prison . Terrance "Gangster" Williams was cash money's Muscle in the mid to late 90's before his conviction.
He is younger brother to baby & slim. FEDS MAGAZINE DID A COVER AND 5-6 PAGE SPREAD ON HIM in 2003. Gangster & his friends (now all deceased, except him) were the original hot boys and came up w/the name for cmr's group "the hot boys".

Feb 5, 2006
Its sad cause they all could have been 1 big powerhouse like Universal. And they still would all be in the game.

C-murder fucks w/all them niggas. Thats another thing P holds against him. Cause for so many years c-murder was 110% no limit. Then when he did his solo indie label thing and was back runn'n the streetz w/niggas P didnt take it too lightly.

Baby & Slim are known as some real gangsters by many. Slim is the OG, and at times people have said baby would act like a bitch.They have a brother who's doing life +20 in prison . Terrance "Gangster" Williams was cash money's Muscle in the mid to late 90's before his conviction.
He is younger brother to baby & slim. FEDS MAGAZINE DID A COVER AND 5-6 PAGE SPREAD ON HIM in 2003. Gangster & his friends (now all deceased, except him) were the original hot boys and came up w/the name for cmr's group "the hot boys".
People said that shit about P too. There was an article in MurderDog with Beats By The Pound, and Mo B. D said there was many a time C-Murder would go 2 bat 4 the artists and tell P he was wrong about the way he was doin business. Ya know playin basketball, bein in this movie or that movie, but niggas couldn't find him or had 2 hurry up and wait when it was time 2 promote these albums or get these royalties or this publishing straight.

Feb 5, 2006
Turf shit naw!!!!!!!!!! It was the big headed CEO's that wouldnt let em fuck w/each other. It was like the #1 rule over there coming str8 from the artists mouthes on both sides. These niggas would be riden around blowin dro in the hummer and soulja slim would be like I gotta hit the studio late & w/B.G. it was the same as well as the others. They would kick it day and night and write songs together but never record................Mannie fresh, KLC, O'dell used to make tracks and share sounds togther.....

I saw an interview where B.G. said when he went solo he was trippin out on how many people in the industry had been wantin 2 work with him 4 years, but he didn't know 'cause Baby really took that Baller Blockin bullshit 2 the 10th degree. Wayne gon' see that shit the bigger and more annoying he gets the next 5 years if that drank don drop him 1st.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
People said that shit about P too. There was an article in MurderDog with Beats By The Pound, and Mo B. D said there was many a time C-Murder would go 2 bat 4 the artists and tell P he was wrong about the way he was doin business. Ya know playin basketball, bein in this movie or that movie, but niggas couldn't find him or had 2 hurry up and wait when it was time 2 promote these albums or get these royalties or this publishing straight.
YEaH! I HAVE THE ISSUE. IT HAD MO B, KLC, CRAIG B & O'DELL.
it said c would literally get into fist fights with p over the way he was doggin producers and artists out of there money. mo b said shit will never be str8 between him and his cousin p cause in order for that to happen he would have to bring big ed back from the grave and sum other shit..........

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
I saw an interview where B.G. said when he went solo he was trippin out on how many people in the industry had been wantin 2 work with him 4 years, but he didn't know 'cause Baby really took that Baller Blockin bullshit 2 the 10th degree. Wayne gon' see that shit the bigger and more annoying he gets the next 5 years if that drank don drop him 1st.
yep, b.g. didnt know niggas wanted to collab w/him so bad. Even mannie fresh. people would call CMR to buy beats n shit and they would say mannie fresh is busy or he dont want to work w/outsiders.
He did just fine lacin hits after he left CMR too!

He did jay-z, young jeezy, b.g., frankie j & slim thug + more.......

Feb 5, 2006
yep, b.g. didnt know niggas wanted to collab w/him so bad. Even mannie fresh. people would call CMR to buy beats n shit and they would say mannie fresh is busy or he dont want to work w/outsiders.
He did just fine lacin hits after he left CMR too!

He did jay-z, young jeezy, b.g., frankie j & slim thug + more.......
All in all behind all the money and shine that nigga Baby is a fuckin snake who'll have ya knocked off and dropped off in a river with cement shoes if it'll
make him a couple million. Thats why them niggas is in Miami and not New Orleans 'cause theres bad blood with them in them wards.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
yeah she got dissed and actually got her hair pulled by "The female rapper that dissed juvenile & his 'back that ass up" song. I wanna say that female rapper was associated with Ballin music group?????? Im still tryna find her album. She wa son the front w/pink hair and a denim body suit blinged out..........

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
LAVISH! Yes. Thats the cunt!
I will back hand the bitch and sell her on the track for disrespecting. Who are these new booty's poppin up acting like they run the game. The bitch has "tired hoe" stamped across her forehead. LAVISH............living as lavish as a dope fiend clutching there glass pipe. Stupid cunt.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
"You fake cheerleadin' bitch! You wanna nigga like me to BEWARE, huh?" LMFAO

I don't even need to hear the whole song. That does it right there.
LMAO, thats why i stated in this thread " Even though Mystikal is my fav. U.N.L.V. Served Mystikals ass!!".
Did u catch everything on that song "Rape you 4 your life" on "Uptown 4 life album

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
You remember when Master P went at Cash Money on "Ice on my wrist", "Big toys", "roll roll", "if you real keep it real (CMR & former no limit associates)".

That was right when No limit started to fall off and cash money was doin their thing. P was goin @ cmr like Jay-z goes at people Indirectly. Remember P used to say "i dont never talk about another rapper on record"