Even though Mystikal is my fav. U.N.L.V. Served Mystikals ass!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
have you heard the song " im bout it" by unlv.

they served jubilee, partners n crime, and mystikal among a few others...............................................
Shit they was goin off, They even got on P's line............

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
you gotta peep "Uptown 4 Life" Thats a hard album (features: B.G., Ms. Tee, Kilo G, Ziggly Wiggly & more)and sick mannie fresh production,
Its one of later CMR albums. It contains the joint "Drag em in the river" dissin mystikal & big boy , which juvenile later used the sam ebeat for his single "Set it off" on project English.

"Im bout it" is off the greatest hits album.

I dont really like the other stuff its more bounce type music and sounds garbage. These are more gangsta.......

Feb 5, 2006

they served jubilee, partners n crime, and mystikal among a few others...............................................

Maybe, but in the end that shit cost Yella Boy his life and the word was that Mystikal might've had somethin 2 do with that.

Feb 8, 2006

is that the song goes" it's a uptown thang and we bout, motha fucka jubilee you aint bout it, its a uptown thang its an uptown thang" I got that tape.up town for life i think ?

Jun 3, 2002
damn that nigga got no early release for good time, str8 6 years....

I wonder if he'll drop a new album soon after release.

I remember when "Shake That Ass" was all over the radio errrwhere ya'dig!....... I think that was the first time I ever heard Pharrell. I always thought he had some of the baddest beezy's in a video at that time. Then Pharrell was the new popular hook man

He also had one of his dopest cuts on that "Let's Get Ready" album but I can't remember the name of it, he was speakin' on him gettin' into a car accident and his homie died and gang of other real life references.......

anyone know the name of that cut? I think it may have been a remake to one of his older songs...........that shit was so tight....................in the hook he said somthin' like ".....Oh heavenly father, keep my head above the water........."

"....God give me my purpose, Jesus break these chains, we know this a viscous circle..."

who produced that trac?.........damn, can someone post that trac in this thread? I love that trac

his album artwork is funny tho.......

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
QUESTION #1 this song is from the 90's.
yELLA BOY HAD HIS HEAD TOOK OFF BY ORDERS OF BIRDMAN I BELIEVE OVER MONEY ISSUES. Th eother story came from Murder dog or don diva/feds i believe... Yella boy shot up and damaged on of baby's vehicles. In return he was took out..... Yeah Big Boy, No Limit and CMR were always beefin. In the no limit hey days, mannie fresh said him & klc and them would trade and borrow each others drum kit samles. they just werent allowed to work together due to the lbale C.E.O.'s beefs. For those who dont know mia x used ta work w/mannie fresh, soulja slim used ta fuck w/B.G. in the streetz, Same w/Sporty T, Mr. Marcelo fucks w/Birdman but was signed w/No limit. The beef was so stupid. P & Birdman were in the same studio together around the time Ice cream man was comin out but they both were to big headed. Now P probably thinks he has 1 up on birdman cause he changed his image....lol

Feb 5, 2006
What I meant was yella boy got into it w/baby and vandelized the car/truck and rumor had it baby put prices on his head........
Damn, I always heard Baby wasn't 2 be taken lightly love or hate the hoe ass shit he does. Didn't Yella Boy get killed like right after that song was dropped?

Feb 5, 2006
QUESTION #1 this song is from the 90's.
yELLA BOY HAD HIS HEAD TOOK OFF BY ORDERS OF BIRDMAN I BELIEVE OVER MONEY ISSUES. Th eother story came from Murder dog or don diva/feds i believe... Yella boy shot up and damaged on of baby's vehicles. In return he was took out..... Yeah Big Boy, No Limit and CMR were always beefin. In the no limit hey days, mannie fresh said him & klc and them would trade and borrow each others drum kit samles. they just werent allowed to work together due to the lbale C.E.O.'s beefs. For those who dont know mia x used ta work w/mannie fresh, soulja slim used ta fuck w/B.G. in the streetz, Same w/Sporty T, Mr. Marcelo fucks w/Birdman but was signed w/No limit. The beef was so stupid. P & Birdman were in the same studio together around the time Ice cream man was comin out but they both were to big headed. Now P probably thinks he has 1 up on birdman cause he changed his image....lol
Yea, Mia and Mannie were in a group called NY Incorporated, and Magnolia Slim and B.G. aka Doogie were like brothers. I thought their issues was mostly some rival turf/ward shit that got spilled on wax?

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Yea, Mia and Mannie were in a group called NY Incorporated, and Magnolia Slim and B.G. aka Doogie were like brothers. I thought their issues was mostly some rival turf/ward shit that got spilled on wax?
Turf shit naw!!!!!!!!!! It was the big headed CEO's that wouldnt let em fuck w/each other. It was like the #1 rule over there coming str8 from the artists mouthes on both sides. These niggas would be riden around blowin dro in the hummer and soulja slim would be like I gotta hit the studio late & w/B.G. it was the same as well as the others. They would kick it day and night and write songs together but never record................Mannie fresh, KLC, O'dell used to make tracks and share sounds togther.....