ESHAM'S RLP HELLAVASTORE.COM NOW RE-LAUNCHED!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
my friend

90% of Juggalos listen to nothing but horrorcore, so in plain view, you'd be considered a hardcore juggalo until you cut out ICP and other horrorcore acts that established themselves off of their fan base

QUOTE]

so listning to mars ur sayin ur labeld a hardcore juggalo? kuz i hear him mention juggalos alot and chantin family at shows.... i been a hardcore juggalo for a long time now but i mainly listen to atmosphere royce da 59 aesop rock mars icp alot of shit really so basicly what im sayin is i dont know were im goin with this so have a great day!!!
if you listen to Mars on a daily basis then you have sum type of issues in your life

if you listen to Psychopathic Records and/or horrorcore artist who hang around horrorcore.com for more then 12 hours without any promotional reasons, then you might as well call it quits and hang yourself

is basically what I'm saying

bumping Mars may not make you a juggalo, but when you go to his shows, be prepared for a whoopin good time