ESHAM'S RLP HELLAVASTORE.COM NOW RE-LAUNCHED!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
GAWD DAMN YA SONS OF BITCHES!!! LMAO!!!!!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS MAN!!!!!!...... THEIR HELLAVA STORE IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!! ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME PEOPLES!!! GAWD GEEEZZZ RITE??????

JUST PEEPED ALL OF THE STUFF AVAILABLE FOR NOW... SO FAR GOOD STUFF BUT SUM TRIPLE XXX-CLUSIVE STUFF GOT PRICES THAT ARE JUST HELLAVA OUTRAGEOUS FOR ME THO FOR MY AMOUNT OF MONEY I MAKE AT LEAST LOL!!!

ITS FINALLY OPEN MI AMIGOS SUICIDALISTOS!!!
CHECK EM OUT YA MIGHT LIKE FOR DAMN SURE... I HELLAVA STOKED TO BUY A GRIPLOAD OF RLP GEAR AT LEAST TIL X-MAS (CANT FULLY HOLD MY BREATH THO)......

ITS ON DAY ONERS!!!!!!

www.hellavastore.com

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Yeah i do,but im not a hardcore juggalo. I prefer Horrorcore to be honest
my friend

90% of Juggalos listen to nothing but horrorcore, so in plain view, you'd be considered a hardcore juggalo until you cut out ICP and other horrorcore acts that established themselves off of their fan base

if u feel good about the music that you listen to and the beliefs you share, be warned that it comes with the label as a "hardcore juggalo" or occassionally "faggalo" or whatever names kids are coming up with these days

I shall prescribe you to smoke weed and listen to sum SMCrazy until the year 4007 =]

Dec 25, 2003
I know rite??? ...& I had no fuckin clue they just launched it a few weeks ago but after rebrowsing thru everything they got sum reel dope cutting-edge merch thats gotta be the only reel reason why they took 6 years to fund everything from scratch to design & print all that merch they all cost too damn much & theyre all gonna be in limited stock anyways just like the boxset so once they go they go... We can all reasonably understand after all our years of impatientness about when or will they ever theyre gonna reopen cuz I wanna rock more RLP gear; at least now theyre open bout damn time, lets give E & his new team their acknowledgements for generating a huge budget over those past years just to lace us sum of the best novetly pure cutting-edge products that almost no other rapper/rap group have the rite ideas nor funds to spoil their reelest close fans with those typa products like the all leather jackets for best example?????? What other rapper with a core fanbase can have the rite budget & connects to design & customize that??? I seriously wanna own an RLP jacket not cuz its luxury, I dont give a flyin fuck about the materialisticness behind it but all cuz its all done officially by my favorite most influential rapper of all time & most yet its a vintage collectors item & a vital piece of memoriabilia that I'll simply own for the rest of my life however after raisin my eyes at the price wit a full bet its in limited stock for damn sure; FUCK THAT!!! I do want to buy it tho but only if Im temporarily rich which I highly doubt thatll come about LOL!!! If he had a highly lucrative label backed by a more legit bigger distro deal with better endorsements & toured more often like a full nationwide tour sprinkled wit a few selected overseas city dates, then his merch wouldve been more extensively varied like Strange Music's or Psy's stores so c'mon E??? Oh well Ill still hope their still hasslefree on everything when we order shit & my merch better arrive on time & not like...... another 6 years rite after their crystal-clear revamped store shuts down again by replacin it wit another bullshit podcast LMFAO!!!!!! Cuz seriously tho!! NO FUCKIN LIE AT ALL; THEY STILL OWE SUM OLD MERCH!!! even tho I didnt spend much......

Sep 18, 2009
my friend

90% of Juggalos listen to nothing but horrorcore, so in plain view, you'd be considered a hardcore juggalo until you cut out ICP and other horrorcore acts that established themselves off of their fan base

QUOTE]

so listning to mars ur sayin ur labeld a hardcore juggalo? kuz i hear him mention juggalos alot and chantin family at shows.... i been a hardcore juggalo for a long time now but i mainly listen to atmosphere royce da 59 aesop rock mars icp alot of shit really so basicly what im sayin is i dont know were im goin with this so have a great day!!!

Feb 13, 2010
QUOTE]

so listning to mars ur sayin ur labeld a hardcore juggalo? kuz i hear him mention juggalos alot and chantin family at shows.... i been a hardcore juggalo for a long time now but i mainly listen to atmosphere royce da 59 aesop rock mars icp alot of shit really so basicly what im sayin is i dont know were im goin with this so have a great day!!![/QUOTE]

Ehh is it just me,or does anyone else not know what the fuck he's saying?