Epic Beard Man Mega-Epic-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Oh no doubt. Guess i should put it like Neshani put it in the other thread.

The images are hilarious. The inside jokes are wack and we dont need em.

4chan is a good site...just not my shit. Most of the shit is just ridiculous they post. When you post that much your bound to have somethin funny.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Our job is to breed hot bitches and party. Canada: We got hot bitches and they'll fuck you. USA: They got fat bitches and they'll fuck you.

Dont' act like it's not true, tourists to Canada know what I'm talking about.

And fuck hockey, that's just a hobby not a job.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Our job is to breed hot bitches and party. Canada: We got hot bitches and they'll fuck you. USA: They got fat bitches and they'll fuck you.

Dont' act like it's not true, tourists to Canada know what I'm talking about.

And fuck hockey, that's just a hobby not a job.
so canada has no fat bitches...get outta here with that....

USA breeds far more dimes.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
USA breeds far more dimes.
This statement is true, however it doesn't account for ratio. You have to remember that the state of California has about 3 million more people then all of Canada combined. Of course when you have a population that much bigger you're going to have a large amount of very fuckable girls, I am not naive to this.

However if you take into account Canada's population of females and the ratio of fat ugly bitches to hot bitches, what you find is quite astounding! A walk around Canadian University Campuses attests to that fact. When walking around town one of two things pops into my head when I see a female "fuckable" or "unfuckable". The Majority of the time I'm thinking fuckable, only times it's unfuckable is if she's too old (a senior), too young (a child), or too heavy (a fatty).

When I'm in the States I run into helluva lot more unfuckables. You ever been to Canada?

May 6, 2002
2 Candian's of mine...no not the troll with the bowl cut.

Mac J is right, that's really all they do out there. Snow bunnies, beer, dank, and watch hockey. I lived out there for a couple years and I would live in Toronto if the money was right. Canadian girls are up there and all you have to do is say you are from Cali and it's game over...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
and not working on a computer for the fun of it.

How can you honestly defend 4chan with a straight face.
yeah and its mostly nuttkase and tony posting the shit from there so thats invalid.

4chan has always had some good images doesnt mean we need shit like Tri Force and all that shit over here.
I'm not defending anyone. I don't give a fuck about /b/ or 4chan in general. Infact I hadn't been on the actual site in awhile up until a couple days ago to see if they had leads on getting Vietnam Tom's bag back. I usually go to 4gifs, enyclopedia dramatica, moronail, etc to get stuff to post here that comes from there or other places like it on the net (4chan isn't the only one, trust me). Most of the stuff on /b/ is too out there even for my humor/taste.

My point was, here you are calling a bunch of other people on a different site nerds for spending hours on a computer doing stupid shit when that is exactly what we do here. They just take it to a whole different level I guess. I couldn't even see the pic you posted seeing I was at work, I just saw "nerd" in the url so I knew more or less what you posted.

I post in the open forum (and on the Sicc in general) when I get home drunk or am drinking at home after work, bored waiting to go to work, at work, or get home from work at 1am. Which between the four things happens to be a lot of the time I guess lol.

Like I said in a different thread, a lot of you that are complaining about the shit have been laughing at stuff from there for YEARS on here. Not just like the last six months or so when posters on here started hearing about the site.

Aug 24, 2003
i was browsing 4chan last night and saw an image set of this guy who strangled a girl and then decapitated her body had sex with it and propped the headless corpse in all these sexy positions just to post the pics on the internet. he even put her head on the dresser and put some sunglasses on it. i also saw a picture set of a live cat that was placed in a bathtub and slowly had pieces of it cut off with some bolt cutters until it was just fur and blood all in the tub. im also pretty sure i saw pictures of some fully naked girls who couldnt have been more than 13 years old posing and being penetrated

we are not even close to being /b/, nothing on 4chan.org/b/ gets posted here except the general 'meme' shit that makes it around the net, and by the time it makes it here its over a year old anyway and you dont know where it came from only that its funny, so everyone can get over it.

and quit being so fuckin mad you cant triforce you newfags

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Damn , I've never seen anything like that over there. Then again like I said, in general I really don't go there much. Gore pics like that are all over the net and have been for years. Rotten.com anyone? The last shit you posted about though is just foul as fuck.

I'm just going to stick to the other sites I just named from now on. I'm cool off of all that nonsense.

Aug 24, 2003
yeah ive lost all interest in browsing that site

but man the siccness is fucking dead this hour, posts are few and far between
im going to check out those other sites you listed. although im 100% positive encyclopedia dramatica gave my friends laptop a virus the one time i visited it, a pretty nasty piece of malware at that

im so desperate for something to browse at work sometimes ill hit up tmz.com, worldstarhiphop, mediatakeout, just complete web vomit

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I'm not defending anyone. I don't give a fuck about /b/ or 4chan in general. Infact I hadn't been on the actual site in awhile up until a couple days ago to see if they had leads on getting Vietnam Tom's bag back. I usually go to 4gifs, enyclopedia dramatica, moronail, etc to get stuff to post here that comes from there or other places like it on the net (4chan isn't the only one, trust me). Most of the stuff on /b/ is too out there even for my humor/taste.

My point was, here you are calling a bunch of other people on a different site nerds for spending hours on a computer doing stupid shit when that is exactly what we do here. They just take it to a whole different level I guess. I couldn't even see the pic you posted seeing I was at work, I just saw "nerd" in the url so I knew more or less what you posted.

I post in the open forum (and on the Sicc in general) when I get home drunk or am drinking at home after work, bored waiting to go to work, at work, or get home from work at 1am. Which between the four things happens to be a lot of the time I guess lol.

Like I said in a different thread, a lot of you that are complaining about the shit have been laughing at stuff from there for YEARS on here. Not just like the last six months or so when posters on here started hearing about the site.

Yup, less than 5% of my images are from 4chan directly and haven't even spent an hour total on there in the past year.

Aug 17, 2004
I don't give a fuck, just keep posting the funny shit here so I don't have to even visit some 4chan bullshit. I'm cool on seeing some animals tortured or necrophilia.. Just reading what Mbutcher said was enough for me..

Either way some of the shit is funny and not everyone on the sicc looks up that shit, so its cool with me..