Epic Beard Man Mega-Epic-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
aiight its about time we just lock this shit, throw it in the classic threads and move the fuck on

cuz at this point aint shit goin on but reposting of shit that has already been posted somewhere within 48 pages
aye, i came late to the party.

Apr 7, 2006
lol @ all the people thinking her pinky comment was intended to be racist. guess a lot of people havent seen next friday.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
lol @ all the people thinking her pinky comment was intended to be racist. guess a lot of people havent seen next friday.
Yeah gee, she's such an intelligent person and no one has ANY right to give her shit....My apologies Tony Lo...She was OBVIOUSLY referencing a movie...And I think "beat his white ass" came from the the classic movie Gone With The Wind...She's quite a film buff from what I understand. ;-)

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
All of Mark's sigs are fucking amazing. It should be a rule of the forum for him to post in every single thread, in case someone "Marty's it up"/just to have some fine ass to stop and jock.

Apr 7, 2006
Yeah gee, she's such an intelligent person and no one has ANY right to give her shit....My apologies Tony Lo...She was OBVIOUSLY referencing a movie...And I think "beat his white ass" came from the the classic movie Gone With The Wind...She's quite a film buff from what I understand. ;-)
lol nvm i knew this wasnt gonna turn out right.