Epic Beard Man Mega-Epic-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Nothin makes me happier to see when tough actin bitches like that get served. Not sayin this is always black, but primarily all black dudes think they can just whomp on any white dude just cuz they are a "thug" and they are black. They just walk around with this mentality like "bitch im from the streets, no fuckin white boy can step to me".

And then BAM catch yourself in the wrong fuckin situation letting your mouth write checks your ass cant cash and tryin to prove somethin to people. You end up lookin like a straight up bitch and getting your ass punked by someone you never thought had a chance.

Not to mention dude was 60 fuckin years old, which just makes this dude look like even MORE of a bitch.... LIke I said nothin makes me happier...

WHITES +1 today

Thats some stereo typical shit you said right there. I know plenty of Asian people that do the same thing you stated above. Hell...if I go to Santee/Klantee I see whiteboys all the time who think they are the hardest shit out. It aint just blacks that do that shit...or"mainly" either. Every race got those

But Im glad it makes you happy tho.

Dec 4, 2006
Why did black dude finally decide to hit grandpa and then he throws some weak left to the body?
because that's what most black people do..talk shit ....why you think they're known for pulling guns? lol cuz most black dudes can't fight!

That's what dude gets for trying to punk the wrong person..

I already knew ole white dude was gonna beat dudes ass..lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
because that's what most black people do..talk shit ....why you think they're known for pulling guns? lol cuz most black dudes can't fight!

That's what dude gets for trying to punk the wrong person..

I already knew ole white dude was gonna beat dudes ass..lol

I could dip to your level right now but I'll just say this.

Either you dont like black people or you are real close minded.....or you were just fukkin around.

Dec 4, 2006
lol@black dude saying at the end "next time Imma fuck you up" ha ha...

black dude: I'm going to put my foot up your ass!

ole white dude: No you wont!

ole white dude: I'm 67 years old!

black dude: I'm 50 years old!

ha ha ....so many quotable shit lol.....

and yes most black dudes can't fight...I tell you this cuz I seen it with my own eyes...

There's a handful of black dudes I've known that have taken flight off the shoulder without saying a word...

but when you see a dude running his mouth ..you know he either got a gun or is about to get stomped to the floor..

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
There are white people that cant fight and black people that cant fight.

White people are more likely to duke it out like men.

Black folks are more likely to go grab a gun or 20 of there closest boys.

Thats just my opinion though. Ive seen some white people get worked by blacks and blacks get worked by white.

IMO, whites are more likely to fight and show you whats up.

Dec 4, 2006
I could dip to your level right now but I'll just say this.

Either you dont like black people or you are real close minded.....or you were just fukkin around.

are you serious? ha ha ...I'm speaking on shit I've witnessed myself ...

so trying to put that racist shit on my back...naw..miss me with that shit...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
are you serious? ha ha ...I'm speaking on shit I've witnessed myself ...

so trying to put that racist shit on my back...naw..miss me with that shit...

Maybe you shoulda put that in your 1st post, because the way its written it comes off as being a factual statement.....which is false.

I dont try to cast racist stuff on anybody who I feel isnt doing it themselves.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
There are white people that cant fight and black people that cant fight.

White people are more likely to duke it out like men.

Black folks are more likely to go grab a gun or 20 of there closest boys.

Thats just my opinion though. Ive seen some white people get worked by blacks and blacks get worked by white.

IMO, whites are more likely to fight and show you whats up.

Wussup Ville...you cool and all but I gotta disagree on a few points you said.

You say wht ppl are more likely to fight and blk ppl are more likely to get a pistol. To me that is not true, it's not a race thing, it's a person thing. I dont know about where you are at but out here in SD niggaz is catchin 1-1 fades if it comes to to it...might be yo homie. And you say that whites are more likely to fight......once again, I beleive it is all about the person...not the race.