Epic Beard Man Mega-Epic-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Goddamn im confused by this video, what the hell was the original fight about...obviously old dude was makin a crack at dude with the spitshine comment but its like man just leave it alone....dude got up and walked away and had to continue talkin shit. AND IF UR GONNA TALK SHIT U BETTER BE ABLE TO BACK IT UP...not tell someone ur gonna fuck em up and then get rocked by an old dude and crumple to the ground and cover urself up. lol @ saying "i'll fuck u up" with blood pouring out of ur face. good video, and fuck all the women in the back yelling to kick his ass and then acting like "oh we can press charges!" buncha hypocrite ass muthafuckas. Black dude sounded drunk too.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
LOL Black dude wasn't going to do shit until the people around him instigated it. They were probably looking at him like you black and you ain't going to do shit about it? If he would of just said fuck the crowd he wouldn't of been leaking. Old man was waiting for him to run up too.

Feb 9, 2006
Nothin makes me happier to see when tough actin bitches like that get served. Not sayin this is always black, but primarily all black dudes think they can just whomp on any white dude just cuz they are a "thug" and they are black. They just walk around with this mentality like "bitch im from the streets, no fuckin white boy can step to me".

And then BAM catch yourself in the wrong fuckin situation letting your mouth write checks your ass cant cash and tryin to prove somethin to people. You end up lookin like a straight up bitch and getting your ass punked by someone you never thought had a chance.

Not to mention dude was 60 fuckin years old, which just makes this dude look like even MORE of a bitch.... LIke I said nothin makes me happier...

WHITES +1 today

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
GOOD FOR THAT OLD MAN!!

Ole boy thought he was gonna punk another old white person, & got his ass handed to him!

....old fart should have went back & beat the bitch with the camera too for sayin 'beat his white ass'

Fuck the both of em!!!

I'm glad grandpa got his licks it.
I AGREE . I WOULD HAVE HELPED !!!!!!! FUCKER WAS OUTA POCKET

THATS OLD MAN STRENGTH - THOSE STUPID ASS BITCHES IN THE BACK NEED A ASS BEAT TOO.......

Jul 25, 2007
"Imma kill that motherfucker if I see him" lol "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME!"

haha @ 1:45 "Erray Beat dat niggaz ayasss!" "OHH LAWD!!"

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
lol the youtube comments

I just PM'd the person who posted the video on YT asking if she was the chick with the camera or the chick in the yellow shirt...either way baby...you're gonna get raped