ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
C. Ronaldo is good, but Messi and Kaka shit all over the guy in a really bad way.

Ronaldo chokes, gets completely lost in some games and doesn't show up to play...
listen.. everyone piles on him just like everyone piled on van nistelroy when he was burying squads at the death.. just like ronaldo.
hes no messi.
we all know that.
but hes better than any scousers. fuckin mascherano haha

seriously, all homerism aside.. look at man u's lineup this year.
its on par with real a couple years back.

Sep 4, 2002
$210 million for Ronlado to Man City... uh oh... if this happens, the BFF chain Synical might have to be changed to a wayne rooney one lol!!!

for real tho, he would probably just become a man city fan

May 19, 2005
$210 million for Ronlado to Man City... uh oh... if this happens, the BFF chain Synical might have to be changed to a wayne rooney one lol!!!

for real tho, he would probably just become a man city fan
did you really hear this? c.ronaldo from man u.im really impressed how man city is acting right after that asian dude sold the club,i dont care for man city,but if they do become one of the top 4 epl teams ill tip my hat

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
...................VDS...................

Brown......Rio.........Vidic.......Evra

Ronaldo.......Carrick.......Scholes

Rooney......Berbatov........Tevez

Who can fuck with that legendary line up? Theres plenty of other legendary line ups we can do, but who can fuck with us this year? We're gonna circles around everybody.
We'll wait and see how they will work together, but this was the exact signing that Man Utd needed, a typical number 9 that in the same time is skilled and presumably will combine well with CR7. Can't wait for the 13th of the month

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
^~~~~~~~~WISHFUL THINKIN FROM THE MAN CITY LOT...

tryin to be the new chelsea... buyin their way to a title eh?
<scoff>
And Man U doesn't? LOL

Van Nistelroy is a striker, can't compare him to C. Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is a very special player, we all know that. But the guy will NOT carry a team, he can't be THE guy. I know this, you know this, and so does everyone else who doesn't have the dude's nuts in their mouths. No one is doubting he has a shitload of talent and skills, but he cannot carry a team and all the commotion about him is just hype. Look at how he plays when it counts, Eurocup, Champions League, World Cup? THOSE are the games that count my friend, they make the legends. Look up Zidane if you want to see a legend...

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
We'll wait and see how they will work together, but this was the exact signing that Man Utd needed, a typical number 9 that in the same time is skilled and presumably will combine well with CR7. Can't wait for the 13th of the month
I was thinking the same thing, they needed EXACTLY the type of player they got with Berbatov, a deadly striker. I think they should move Rooney a little back and have him play behind the forwards, because the man just doesn't stop running all game. Same for Tevez, he should be behind the forwards. How about Tevez, Rooney and C. Ronaldo in the midfield?? Rooney would play not center mid, but just in between the mids and the forwards. That would be the shit...