ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
to show how fat america is, we love NASCAR more!
nascar is fucking gay, almost as gay as basketball and baseball.

coming from a soccer fan myself i find this pretty retarded....the love for nascar and hate for soccer has nothing to do with "fatness" it has to do with the way that soccer is played...

theres a reason why nfl is our national past time...the action...

a game thats played at the midfield and ends up 1-0 isnt a game for americans.....atleast with baseball when the score is so low its still "exciting" to see the pitchers doing so well...

there is hardly no hope for american soccer.....one of the oldest sports ever and it still hasnt caught on....sorry, deal with it....and move on....
that has more to do with attention span

Jan 9, 2009
i'm stoked the wolves are going to be premier league. their fans are crazy
yea...they were always my "second tier" favorite team after i read a dope article about led zepplin.. robert plant is a huge wolves fan.. i pulled for them ever since.. they didnt do too well last stint in the premiership..

my current favorite other english club is derby county.. for some reason

Jan 9, 2009
we can all check ESPN, I don't understand why you insist on telling us when man u wins
it all started in 2005 when i randomly selected derby county for a season on FIFA.. and got them promoted.. haha

man u since Cantona..
ANDY COLE IS A GOD.

what about you? why are you such a bitch fedex
why do you hate football so much but love soccer?

p.s.
i posted in this thread even when i was the only one posting...
i like marking man u's numerous victories.

Nov 27, 2006
I dunno if yall have talked bout this, im too lazy to read and find out, but wut yall think about the talks of breaking the EPL into 2 leagues and adding the Old Firm, Celtic and Rangers?

As a Celtic fan i would love to see wut the club can become with the inflow of money that the EPL brings. I think they could honestly challenge the big 4 within 5 years. Celtic is one of the biggest clubs in the world, with one of the largest fan bases of ANY team. Their statum sells out 60,000 seats and they could easily add another 20,000 seats to 80,000 and sell out every game if they were in the EPL. I think Rangers would fall to the bottom of the league quickly because their shit anyways and their fans are hooligans who fuck up every city they visit, just ask the people in Manchester wut happened at the UEFA championship 2 years ago.

Celtic is already competitive in the Champions league, reaching the final 16 2 years ago. Just think what they could become if they had more money.

The world loves Celtic. The same cant be said for Rangers, but wut do yall think about adding them to the EPL??

Apr 25, 2002
I dunno if yall have talked bout this, im too lazy to read and find out, but wut yall think about the talks of breaking the EPL into 2 leagues and adding the Old Firm, Celtic and Rangers?

As a Celtic fan i would love to see wut the club can become with the inflow of money that the EPL brings. I think they could honestly challenge the big 4 within 5 years. Celtic is one of the biggest clubs in the world, with one of the largest fan bases of ANY team. Their statum sells out 60,000 seats and they could easily add another 20,000 seats to 80,000 and sell out every game if they were in the EPL. I think Rangers would fall to the bottom of the league quickly because their shit anyways and their fans are hooligans who fuck up every city they visit, just ask the people in Manchester wut happened at the UEFA championship 2 years ago.

Celtic is already competitive in the Champions league, reaching the final 16 2 years ago. Just think what they could become if they had more money.

The world loves Celtic. The same cant be said for Rangers, but wut do yall think about adding them to the EPL??
I think thats a dumb idea. Its the English Premier League for a reason. If they do that, whats next?

Sep 4, 2002
he hates european football because its good.... do your thing grapes. if my juventus were winning i'd be posting about it too :(
and by the way, I dont hate european football, its just you should love the football(soccer) where your from as well... people just hate cause its easy to hate american soccer.