Eminem's racist song.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
HEY ZERO I GOT TO ASK YOU BIG DAWG SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU REALLY DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL AT ALL?? IN OTHER WORDS IF SOMEONE USED RACIAL TERMS ON YOU IT SEEMS THAT YOU WOULD JUST LAUGH IT OFF.. YOU MUST NOT LET NOTHING GET T YOU...
Well it's a little more difficult for it to bother me, because if someone started calling me a cracker or a honkey or some shit I'd probably just laugh... So I guess you're right, but I'm not sure if it's the same thing.

You aren't the first to think of that...and I actually think a white rapper form KC and Tech are "supposed" to be recording somehting like that.
Fuck. That's like... the third time that's happened to me.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Justin said:
HEY ZERO I GOT TO ASK YOU BIG DAWG SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU REALLY DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL AT ALL?? IN OTHER WORDS IF SOMEONE USED RACIAL TERMS ON YOU IT SEEMS THAT YOU WOULD JUST LAUGH IT OFF.. YOU MUST NOT LET NOTHING GET T YOU...
That's the way to be though... doncha agree? Life's too short to fuckin whine b/c someone called you a name... move on... ya know...

Apr 2, 2003
i think shit gets to zero more than he lets on...............
its like he has to check every thread all the way through to see if someone said something about him, and then he has to come up with a "clever" post to it, right?

give it a little time zero, let it settle in, and post your reply for me, ok?

Mar 13, 2003
Oh my GOD----I cant believe they are makin a big deal about this song--he sounds like he is about 12. Everybody was young at one time------ leave it alone---its a dumb song

Nov 14, 2002
jaseman469 said:
its like he has to check every thread all the way through to see if someone said something about him, and then he has to come up with a "clever" post to it, right?

give it a little time zero, let it settle in, and post your reply for me, ok?
I'm not even sure what the fuck you're talking about... You make as much sense as a non-English speaking German immigrant in a Chinese take-out place.

Is that "clever" enough?

Apr 2, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
I'm not even sure what the fuck you're talking about... You make as much sense as a non-English speaking German immigrant in a Chinese take-out place.

Is that "clever" enough?

u don't know what i'm talking about??? can u read? are u stupid?

and that really wasn't clever enough, i expected better from you, you really disappoint me sometimes

Nov 14, 2002
No I can't read, and yes... I'm stupid. That's why when I reply I can handle simple tasks like figuring out how to press two keys at once to make a tiny letter (like this; i) into a big one (I).

Maybe the reason that I don't get your point is that you wrote
and then...

...which has nothing to do with what I believe you were trying to explain.

How many posts directed at you in this thread have you ignored?