Eminem's racist song.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I don't have time to listen right now, but if they are the ones I'm thinkin of he was less than 21... and if u really think bout it... 21 is still pretty damn young in the realm of things...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
does it matter? and according to Benzino, he was 21..... who would you believe more? someone trying to sell mags and crappy music, or someone who admitted it and said what happened.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i would tend to believe eminem over benzino. it's their failed attempt to sell magazines.

fuck the double standard in hip hop...

read the letter by ?uestlove. it's in another thread here...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
double standards rule......

Ice Cube "Cave Bitch" <----what a fucking racist

I dont hear anyone screaming that. Em says he hates this one black chick and says black girls in general aren't fit to have a relationship with and all of a sudden he's a card carrying member of the KKK. Get the fuck out of here.

Oct 18, 2003
I doubt it'll effect the new track, It didn't seem like too harsh of a track. I really don't know benizo or whatever his name is either so I really don't care what he has to say, Em does sound hella young in the song though

Nov 14, 2002
I think the whole track should be Tech calling Eminem a big black ghetto nigger the whole time, and Em calling Tech a white trash honkey.

I'll take a mention in the liner notes when the idea flies.

Jul 7, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
I think the whole track should be Tech calling Eminem a big black ghetto nigger the whole time, and Em calling Tech a white trash honkey.

You aren't the first to think of that...and I actually think a white rapper form KC and Tech are "supposed" to be recording somehting like that.

Feb 23, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

HEY ZERO I GOT TO ASK YOU BIG DAWG SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU REALLY DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL AT ALL?? IN OTHER WORDS IF SOMEONE USED RACIAL TERMS ON YOU IT SEEMS THAT YOU WOULD JUST LAUGH IT OFF.. YOU MUST NOT LET NOTHING GET T YOU...

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
techn9nehq said:
....all of a sudden he's a card carrying member of the KKK. Get the fuck out of here.
that reminds me of the intro to this song... funny as hell

death row - too gangsta for radio
13-k-9_-_gangsta_d_out-trbmp3.mp3

"...his klan name's gonna be marshall mathers...."