Eminem Talks: New Album, Proof Death/D12, Beef W/ 50 Cent [HUGE info]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:
Why a nigga gotta be on one to check a bitch nigga. You be talkin that bullshit bruh.
you a faggot ass mofucka. put your dick away. heads are tryin to express an opinion on a certain situation and your over here beatin off to some drama your tryin to start. take your tootsie roll ass elsewhere. dont no one wanna be hearing count choculas opinion. shut the fuck up.

Feb 8, 2003
Evil Jesus said:
you a faggot ass mofucka. put your dick away. heads are tryin to express an opinion on a certain situation and your over here beatin off to some drama your tryin to start. take your tootsie roll ass elsewhere. dont no one wanna be hearing count choculas opinion. shut the fuck up.
LMAO

Feb 28, 2007
Evil Jesus said:
Okay im supposed to be a tootsie roll when this fairy ass nigga used my ass and faggot in the same sentence. Gay niggas over there bondin up. Yall niggas will get mopped up slidin thru my hood. Get at me.

Feb 17, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:
Okay im supposed to be a tootsie roll when this fairy ass nigga used my ass and faggot in the same sentence. Gay niggas over there bondin up. Yall niggas will get mopped up slidin thru my hood. Get at me.
i would rape you until you begged for mercy, you stupid bitch

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i love eminem threads...can always count on somebody gettin butthurt

just surprised it wasnt me that caused it this time

Feb 17, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:
Nigga shut that shit up. Bitch ass whiteboy... get them thangs pulled out on you.
lol you dont really wanna start shit with me. dont you know not to start shit with white folks? you dont know which of them could be the next governor of your state, chief of the police department, or ceo of the company whose factory you work at

on the real though...be afraid because i'm a whiteboy in college. i could major in anything i wanted and get you ruined

political science - all the funding leavin your hood
business - knockin down yo house to put in a new mcdonald's
criminal justice - arrest yo ass

we white people got power...respect that

Feb 28, 2007
the.know.how said:
lol you dont really wanna start shit with me. dont you know not to start shit with white folks? you dont know which of them could be the next governor of your state, chief of the police department, or ceo of the company whose factory you work at

on the real though...be afraid because i'm a whiteboy in college. i could major in anything i wanted and get you ruined

political science - all the funding leavin your hood
business - knockin down yo house to put in a new mcdonald's
criminal justice - arrest yo ass

we white people got power...respect that
Man I didnt even read half of your fuckin posts and it all sound like bullshit bitch. Im in bay nigga come see me over here.

Feb 17, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:
Man I didnt even read half of your fuckin posts and it all sound like bullshit bitch. Im in bay nigga come see me over here.
haha i'm jus fuckin with ya...i just had to test ya because it sounded like you were callin people out asking them to start shit with you

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:

mane your aint a real g. flodgin ass fool. claimin that gay bay.. get the fuck outta here with that silly shit. get at me when your hood is gangster. when ice cream aint sold out the big van with the stickers on it.

Feb 28, 2007
We got icecream trucks out this bitch but we aint sellin icecream out them. Come on whiteboy might ass well just quit it. "when my hood is gangster" gangster are you fuckin serious.Ill scrape you nigga let me know when you out here.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:
We got icecream trucks out this bitch but we aint sellin icecream out them. Come on whiteboy might ass well just quit it. "when my hood is gangster" gangster are you fuckin serious.Ill scrape you nigga let me know when you out here.
ill make my appointment tomarrow homes. you gonna get real hyphy on me huh? shut the fuck up with that bull. you aint gonna clap nobody. with a vagina the size of yours, pullin a trigger is gonna be real hard for your ass. wait till you get a look at mine.. its shiny so ill bet youll love it.