Eminem Talks: New Album, Proof Death/D12, Beef W/ 50 Cent [HUGE info]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Earlier this morning, Eminem was live on Detroit's WKQI Channel 9-5-5 radio station talking about a number of topics.

Summary:

1 year (tomorrow) of Proof's death: Em talked about how recording this album has been very different and the mood has changed quite a bit. He said he visits Proofs grave several times a month and he wish he could go more, but he is quite busy. Also said that the album title and release date are not true and that the album won't be out earlier than August with a single in June. Also stated that Proof will be heavily featured on the album and this will be the final D12 album.

Kim: Talked about she is full of lies and all this stuff..nothing really important

Beef with 50 Cent: Em said that him and 50 have been talking a lot lately about all of this beef with Cam'ron and Em said he is not getting involved in anyway. He has been telling 50 to drop it and it's not worth it, but 50 isn't going to. As for dropping Young Buck,etc Em said he doubts any of that will happen and 50 really isn't as mad as he seems. Stated he recorded 3 full tracks with 50 for 50's summer album (if 50 decides to not include Young Buck, etc)

Re-Up album: Em said the goal was not to make money but to promote the new artists and he feels he did a damn good job by it going platinum off one single and how he sold more albums than several rap albums in 2006. He said if he did want to release another single, it would be "Jimmy Crack Corn" but it probably won't happen

New solo album: Confirmed working heavily on his final album that he will release at the earliest December of this year and he said it will probably be out sometime next year. Wants the first single to be different that previous times and he said this album will lyrically be his best

Detox: Still said you can expect it out this September. Dre is putting the real finishing touches on it but still is hoping to record with a unexpected secret guest Em wouldn't reveal

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Proof Movie And Album Premier

Rest In Paradise, Proof!

Proof - "Time A Tell" - 24 Hour Album & Movie

April 12th
@ The Charles H. Wright Museum Of African American History
315 East Warren Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201

Reservations: (248) 773-2773

Visit www.myspace.com/pricelessmusic for more information

May 7, 2002
Y-S said:
he said this album will lyrically be his best
l

Hmmmm.... His last two weren't even close to his lyrical standard, and all of his latest featured verses on other people's projects, all though better the most rappers... still far from what I expect from Eminem. If his final album is really his best lyrically I will slap myself.

Feb 8, 2003
Em is a natural artist he knows what he doing and no ones negative opinions on him means shit anymore he proved himself already. everything that guy drops go platinum including RE-UP & a greatest hits album.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Y-S said:
As for dropping Young Buck,etc Em said he doubts any of that will happen and 50 really isn't as mad as he seems. Stated he recorded 3 full tracks with 50 for 50's summer album (if 50 decides to not include Young Buck, etc)

did i miss somthing about this? 50's droppin Buck? why?

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
TRAJIK1 said:
did i miss somthing about this? 50's droppin Buck? why?
50 Cent sparked controversy when he appeared on the "Miss Jones in the Morning" show on Hot 97 yesterday (Apr. 4) and spoke candidly about his relationship with various artists on his G-Unit label, confirming that R&B singer Olivia had been dropped and that other artists on the label may not have his full support.

"I made sacrifices constantly for the entire G-Unit [roster]. At this point, they gotta do they thing now. It's their second album, everybody. If they don't deliver, then they don't actually work," 50 Cent said.

50 Cent also revealed that Young Buck, who released his critically acclaimed album Buck The World on Mar. 27 and moved over 140,000 copies during its first week, may be out of the G-Unit collective.

50 Cent said that he was considering booting the G-Unit member from the collective, due to his attempt to make peace with two of 50 Cent's rap enemies - Jadakiss and The Game.

"In a prior interview on the Angie Martinez show he [Young Buck] made references to being his own man and his decisions to try and make friends with people who I have issues with and I hold him in the same space that I hold Game in," 50 Cent said. "If I got issues with somebody and we down with each other, you got issues with them. Since then, The Game has released a record and dissed him again. That just shows you."

Prior to being released from G-Unit, The Game attempted to mend beefs with a variety of 50 Cent's detractors, including Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas.

Due to his actions, 50 Cent booted The Game from the collective in Mar. of 2005 and sparked one of the most infamous feuds in Hip-Hop history.

Last month, Young Buck revealed to AllHipHop.com that he and various rappers agreed not to disrespect each other in their music, as a starting point to ease tensions in the rap community.

Any agreement between Young Buck and The Game has been shattered since a Mar. 20 incident involving G-Unit member Tony Yayo and the 14-year-old son of The Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond, owner of Czar Entertainment.

On the recently released track "Body Bags," The Game disses the entire G-Unit collective and addresses the incident, in which Yayo allegedly backhanded the 14-year-old for wearing a Czar Entertainment t-shirt.

Yayo was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault and will appear in court on Apr. 25.

During the interview, 50 Cent denied all involvement in the incident involving Rosemond's son and claimed the publicity surrounding the assault was an ongoing part of The Game and Rosemond's 'G-Unot' campaign.

"He didn't hit the kid," 50 Cent said in defense of Yayo. "I don't even know if he was there. It's the same group that put together the 'G-Unot' campaign. Why would you ban 50 if I am not involved in the actual situation? It's showing that it's from the same camp, with the same intentions. When it comes to civil, you don't have to worry about G-Unit. You have to worry about the J-J-J-J-J-Jew Unit. When the lawyers come out, we gonna see what it is."

50 Cent's manager and Violator CEO Chris Lighty denied that Young Buck was out of G-Unit and said "it was just a late April fools joke. 50 Cent has a twisted sense of humor," Lighty said.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/index.asp?ID=6901

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
eminem is tight as a mofucka. no doubt about it. besides doctors advocate and buck the world i havent heard a whole lot of good slaps commin from their territory in a good minute. itd be nice to see them lay it on thick again.