Eminem- 3 A.M.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Seems like he's trying to take it back to Slim Shady LP (his best cd). Gets a thumbs up from me.
If he gets back to stuff like this:
Raw dawg, get your arm gnawed off
Drop the sawed off and beat you wit the piece it was sawed off of
Fuck blood, I wanna see some lungs coughed up
Get shot up in the hot tub til the bubbles pop up
and they nose and cough snot up, mucus in hot water
That's for tryin to talk like The Chronic was lost product
That's for even THINKIN of havin them thoughts thought up!
You better show some respect whenever the Doc's brought up!!
So what's the difference between us? We can start at the penis
Or we can scream, "I Just Don't Give a Fuck," and see who means it!
Then I'm all for it.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
mars and Jrz(maybe just mars?) was chucking slaughterhouse tapes on stage when EM was preforming. EM stopped the show and bitched, mars rushed the stage and got stopped by security
That was a different time than what SMCrayz was talking about. That same night though I wrecked this bitches car on the way home on purpose then had J RZ pick me up and bounced on her.

Apr 9, 2008
www.myspace.com
I love this song. The jamaican accent is kinda iffy, but the verses are straight. Hopefully the rest of his album is equally as good. I don't got my hopes up though. Been an Em fan since Slim Shady.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Saying Eminem isn't talented is retarded

If you don't dig his music then so be it, but the dude is creative as all hell and has made a SHIT TON of money because of it.

So say you don't like his songs (even though I do) but you can't deny his abilities as an artist and a savvy businessman

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
No one is saying that he doesn't have talent. Well maybe some of these guys are, but we all know he has talent. He can still obviously rap, but the level he was on has changed. Encore and beyond is down hill compared to what he did before.