Eminem- 3 A.M.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
What the fuck? Eminem has been dabbling with horrorcore type shit alot lately...I can already see it now...Horrorcore is going to fucking explode again after this album drops and its going to turn into a fucking trend again... Mark my fucking words. If anything he needs to drop some shit like "Till hell freezes over" or "Bad Meets Evil" type shit...Them joints was fuckin raw like he aint even know what a condum is...

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
What the fuck? Eminem has been dabbling with horrorcore type shit alot lately...I can already see it now...Horrorcore is going to fucking explode again after this album drops and its going to turn into a fucking trend again... Mark my fucking words. If anything he needs to drop some shit like "Till hell freezes over" or "Bad Meets Evil" type shit...Them joints was fuckin raw like he aint even know what a condum is...
if horrorcore blows up, SMCrazy's debut album will go 3x Platinum

I'm more counting on ICP's album blowing up with all the videos they have been featuring on Youtube, trying to get back in the mainstream lime light

(how is this for sarcasm ?)

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Damn. That shit is sick! Good look for the genre.
unrelated to this subject and not trying to judge nobody on anything

is it true in your biography that you actually jumped Eminem ? If so that's awsome and I wish I woulda seen it, cause I believe I was at a Em concert when he came to San Fransico, I didn't see the concert but we were out there celebrating my uncle's birthday.

May 24, 2002
unrelated to this subject and not trying to judge nobody on anything

is it true in your biography that you actually jumped Eminem ? If so that's awsome and I wish I woulda seen it, cause I believe I was at a Em concert when he came to San Fransico, I didn't see the concert but we were out there celebrating my uncle's birthday.
mars and Jrz(maybe just mars?) was chucking slaughterhouse tapes on stage when EM was preforming. EM stopped the show and bitched, mars rushed the stage and got stopped by security

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Happiness Is All I Want - But I Am Trapped By Misery
And No One Understands Or Even Cares If I Live Or Die
There Is Only One Way Out And I Am Not Afraid To Take It
SU-I-CIDE.

Fuck Eminem. His first 3 albums weren't bad, but this shit. No thanks.