Embarrassing defeat for PS3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
i dont notice any quality difference really...i love free shit
Thats like saying there is no difference between a 192kbps MP3 and the actual CD.

:ermm:

mine has never been loud enough to have to turn up the tv...so i wouldnt know about that. Plus when you can afford your own house...you dont really have to worry about neighbors lmao.
Well, mine has been. Very loud in fact.

Was that supposed to be some kind of subliminal diss towards me? For one, how do you kow i DONT own a house? Do you NOT have neighbors or something? Do you live in the middle of nowhere?

You have to push hella far down on the r2 or l2...it just feels unnatural.
I dont have to push hard at all.

Xbox 360 has the best controller by far, and im a playstation fan.
Thats your opinion, not mine. PS2/3 contollor's have always been the best.

im not trying to change your mind...i own both i could care less wut you think or what you do. I was just tryin to prove that some of your points was invalid and in turn you proved some of my points was invalid. Thus the beauty of conversation.
How can points be invalid when they involve preference?

lmao!!! QFT!
I guess i don't see where anything in my post points to me being a nerd, but i guess if you want to use that defensive mechanism, be my guest.

You like the 360...good for you. I like the Ps3...good for me. Lets move on.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
no i have neighbors on both sides of me...but i have never had my 360 be so loud that i had to turn the tv up...i was just giving a suggestion. i assumed you live in a apt since you get neighbor complaints if you have your tv up too loud. I guess it depends where you live. I have my shit blasting all day and i never get any complaints...neighborhood is chill.

It just seemed super nerdy...who cares though you know?
we all play video games so i guess thats nerdy in some eyes.

indeed though lets move on... somethings you just dont talk about money, politics and video game consoles.

Feb 8, 2003
can a ps3 go online with its games like a xbox?

cuz i think this is where the xbox has an advantage with so many people online all throughout the day.

Yep it goes online with games and you can surf the internet with it too. I always buy blu ray movies off psn store for my ps3. also you can hook your digital cameras, some cell phones up to the ps3 also. I

Aug 9, 2002
get a fuckin job, sell some crack do somethin to make money and 40 or 50 bucks whatever it is should not be a fuckin big deal for A WHOLE YEARS WORTH OF FUN.

fuckin cheap broke muthafuckas
Lol! I got a job makin hella good money. Its not being cheap, why pay for somethin that is free? That's like givin somebody a dollar to drink from the water hose!