elimination chamber 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
That match sounds like its going to terrible.

I hate when they do carny matches like that

Ofcoarse it will be horrible match. But you know this wwe's Superbowl so they gonna bring in a star or two to get involved. remember when Snoop Dogg closelined the fuck out of Santino at that wrestlemania in Miami? Santino put him over perfect. I wonder if Sting will finally do his dream match against taker next year bc Sting just said he wanna really do a wrestlemania match and do it against taker but he just dont wanna do the road schedule with wwe

Jan 18, 2006
Sting should have opened his mouth sooner, this could be Takers last match. That would have been way better then a rematch with HHH

May 6, 2009
Disgusting what they've done with Kane. They could have brought him back as a mega-monster, like his debut, and COMPLETELY fucked that up. Also just making him look like a chump and getting owned by who else....Cena.

Looking forward to tonight's Raw though.

Feb 8, 2003
Sting should have opened his mouth sooner, this could be Takers last match. That would have been way better then a rematch with HHH
I agree. Honestly I think its gonna be the last match for both triple H & the undertaker. They gonna make the match brutal where they destroy each other in the cell thats why they need blood for it. imo blood will make it look like destruction and make it more prestige.

Nov 14, 2003
Have not seen RAW yet, so I do not know the Elimination Chamber fallout, but...

For some reason I think Jericho might have illegitimately been hurt. Noticed Punk kept throwing the "X" up to the ref and asking him something, maybe if he was actually hurt or if he was just playing it up. Plus the LONG FUCKING DELAY while they were checking on him. Nothing happened in the ring for damn near 5 minutes. I will admit, the PPV overall pretty much sucked.