elimination chamber 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
this ppv is garbage I bet cena vs kane will be the best match. wwe should just drop the whole elimination chamber ppv if theres not gonna be blood same with hell in a cell. I hope wrestlemania will be good

Jan 18, 2006
2 terrible ppvs in a row. Way to hype up the road to Wrestlemania. Cena doesn't even have to demand the spotlight. Punk is lacking a true good rival so his title reign is shitty. Bryant is being made to be a paper champion and will lose at Mania. I honestly don't know why they even have ppvs anymore, its so watered down

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
lol someone wrote this on the WWE Facebook page

Dear WWE ,

Once again I have to voice my opinion on the nonsense of this interim general manager. The pay per view was going fine and all of a sudden we have a repeat of what happened on Monday Night Raw when the wrestlers voiced their opinion about Triple HHH. {1} Doing your job means being biased and letting your work speak for itself {2} In order to be an effective leader one cannot have any favorites {3} not even Vince McMahon would go on any of the pay per views talking about how he needs to run both shows. Being on probation means I'm not permanent until my job satisfactory performance picks up {4} This guy is boring including that whack photo shoot performed on the stage and though there were no clear options left at least Teddy Long made a match. I need the WWE UNIVERSE to come out here and paste and copy this letter to let the WWE know that it's time for this guy to go along with David Ortunga. We watch the WWE because we love what they have done and what they achieve but at some point you have to cut your losses and know when things are not in the sincere best interest of the fans. This is a huge dart on your back WWE because what this guy did tonight and anyone from the Board of Directors can clearly see this situation not developing any further. Let Triple HHH do his job and give this man his walking papers or put him in some low level position in the company as long as he's out f the picture. Can't take this guy not one more day and if the fans of the WWE UNIVERSE can help me out with this small petition this can be a start of something wonderful. We pay our hard money for good products and I'm sorry this guy has simply expired our taste buns. Please WWE UNIVERSE , paste and repost as a symbol of unity as the WWE needs to understand and feel our pain.

sincerely yours ,

Tired of the nonsense !!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
thye should have had jericho win in the chamber by cheating to build up jericho and punk and mania

Feb 9, 2006
lol someone wrote this on the WWE Facebook page

Dear WWE ,

Once again I have to voice my opinion on the nonsense of this interim general manager. The pay per view was going fine and all of a sudden we have a repeat of what happened on Monday Night Raw when the wrestlers voiced their opinion about Triple HHH. {1} Doing your job means being biased and letting your work speak for itself {2} In order to be an effective leader one cannot have any favorites {3} not even Vince McMahon would go on any of the pay per views talking about how he needs to run both shows. Being on probation means I'm not permanent until my job satisfactory performance picks up {4} This guy is boring including that whack photo shoot performed on the stage and though there were no clear options left at least Teddy Long made a match. I need the WWE UNIVERSE to come out here and paste and copy this letter to let the WWE know that it's time for this guy to go along with David Ortunga. We watch the WWE because we love what they have done and what they achieve but at some point you have to cut your losses and know when things are not in the sincere best interest of the fans. This is a huge dart on your back WWE because what this guy did tonight and anyone from the Board of Directors can clearly see this situation not developing any further. Let Triple HHH do his job and give this man his walking papers or put him in some low level position in the company as long as he's out f the picture. Can't take this guy not one more day and if the fans of the WWE UNIVERSE can help me out with this small petition this can be a start of something wonderful. We pay our hard money for good products and I'm sorry this guy has simply expired our taste buns. Please WWE UNIVERSE , paste and repost as a symbol of unity as the WWE needs to understand and feel our pain.

sincerely yours ,

Tired of the nonsense !!

[video=youtube;BvTNyKIGXiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI[/video]

Feb 8, 2003
I turned that shit off after daniel won. i didnt wanna see anymore and i wont download the dvd either. looks like basically they brought kane back and had cena bury him less then two months. They should just keep the damn belt on cm punk now even after mania bc they killed the whole purpose of having the heel go into mania as champ and having the face go through the obstacle of winning it back on some hero shit at mania. wwe fucking up big now they better game up HBK to comeback for a short program or involvement at mania. If Cena pins the rock clean at mania then im giving up on wwe.

only thing thats gonna have me wanting to watch raw tonight is undertaker revealing his new look calling out triple h live.

imo only way they gonna save face with jericho/punk feud is if they have jericho win the belt on some sneak shit before mania.