ELDER SCROLLS V: Skyrim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Ha I got back on this too. Decided to start a new character and do the thieves guild and dark brotherhood quests and visit all the places I never been. I feel like I just got a brand new game for free theres so much here

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
The Elder Scrolls Online Will Require a $15 Monthly Subscription Fee

ZeniMax Online Studios' upcoming MMO The Elder Scrolls Online will cost $15 monthly for subscribers, Bethesda has confirmed to IGN.

"Charging a flat monthly (or subscription) fee means that we will offer players the game we set out to make, and the one that fans set out to play," Matt Firor, general manager of ZeniMax Online, told Gamestar. "Going with any other model meant that we would have to make sacrifices and changes that we didn't want to make."

ZeniMax is offering players a free month after purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online, but any following time in the game will incur the fee

Firor said that the subscription fee fits the sense of an open world that other pay models can't, and that a fee will let players "go where they want, be who they want and do what they want."

The thought process is, "We feel that putting pay gates between the player and the content at any point in-game ruins that feeling of freedom."

The Elder Scrolls Online is coming to PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this fall, but a specific release date hasn't been announced.