EAST COAST BLOODS/CRIPS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
-TiM C- said:
^^aren't u in florida??

i thought u said that one time

^^^ HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL U CUH

IM FRUM LA HOMIE I WAS BORN IN INGLEWOOD

I LEFT CALI WHEN I WAS GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL

AND YEAH IM IN FLORIDA SO WHATZ URE FUCCN POINT

OF ASK'N ME THIS BULLSHIT

YEAH U REMEMBERED IT RIGHT I KNOW CUH I REMEMBER U

SO CE-FOE U RESPOND DO URESELF A FAVOR

AND JUST SAVE THAT SHIT!

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Re: Re: Drugs Kill

Purebred Hogg said:

Well first of all smart guy...the name of the movie...is GANGS OF NEW YORK...so EEEEEEEHH!!!wrong..."try again" as you would say...

2nd...if you looked on a map in the last 200 years..you would see that Washington...is on the same coast as California..which is...oh my GHOSH!!!THE WEST COAST...i thought you were some super knowledged dude???

3rd...i dont bang...but i got homies that do...that are originally from Cali...

4th of all...Anyone who is anyone knows where hip-hop started..and where orginally gangs started...so whats your point???ZBangin BLOOD & CRIP started in Cali...thats the point of this thread dipshit...B's & C's arent from NY...or the East Coast...or even Washington...they are borrowed from Cali...or a OG went out "recruiting" to different states...thus muthafuckas in Little Rock and OKC bangin...all those streets that muthafuckas bein talkin bout...original streets...are from CALI...LA to be exact...alotta these fools be talkin bout "Hoover block" this and "Santana BLock" that...but never even SEEN the street corner sign...so dont speak on shit YOU dont know about...

try again...

bitch...
daaaaaaaaamn homie

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
@ BIG TAZ LOC

"THEY CRIPZ WEAR FLAGZ OUT THEY RIGHT POCCET AND THEY
BLOODZ WEAR THEY SHIT OUT THEY LEFT"- THAT AINT TRU FOLCX IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND CRIPS IS THE LEFT POCCET AN BLOODS IS THE RIGHT POCCET HOMIE...JUS LET'N YOU KNOW CUZZIN...THATS THE WAY IT IS OUT HERE IN CALI HOMIE...SINNCERLY SINN...

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
fucc that bull shit cuzz yall busta mutha fuckas aint never respected tha westcoast now y'all trying to bang. i'ma hip hop studier i got uncles from Queens NY and they're in their early forties. they teach five percenters their lessons they aint never been with this bangin shit. you bitch as niggas got red flags twirlin' on yall twenty inch rims in videos. you don't have a clue on what you're getting yourself into! the only niggas i know from the dip is mitchy slick and his homies in southeast san diego. on neighborhood crip ya'll gonna get banged on if ya'll come to dago.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Re: Drugs Kill

SoloTip said:
Like I said " WEST COAST NIGGAZ " are hypocrites.........................

You can Critisize us for following a trend you THINK yall started ( bangin )........

But we cant do the same with what WE STARTED ( hip-hop) ???????????
WELL IM FROM SAN DIEGO WE STARTED CRIP HOP!

How many gangs did blacks belong to in the 1920's & 30's ?????????
I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M FROM WEST COAST CRIP 1920'S AND 30'S

Are you even from the west coast ?????

I AM

:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
ny is in the northern region as well you fuckin tard..........so wouldnt that make ny the north an not the east by your definitions??????????

go ride the subway an get the fuck outta here with all that bullshit you talkin

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
@SOLOTIP.........

AINT NOBODY FOLLOWIN YOU THRU THREADS.........ITS JUST THAT WHEN YOU START MAKIN DUMBASS COMMENTS.....LIKE YOU YOURSELF DO........YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GET CHOPPED THE FUCK UP............

IF YOU CANT STAND "WESTCOAST" RAP........THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REGISTERED ON THE SICCNESS???.......I COULDA SWORE IT WAS ORIGINALLY "916" BASED...........YOU TOOK A WRONG TURN AND DECIDED TO STAY.........LIKE A FLY BUZZIN AROUND AND CANT FIND HIS WAY OUT THE WINDOW........BETTER STOP ALL THAT SHIT..........SOMEBODY GONNA SWAT YO ASS...........IMMA OPEN THE WINDOW FOR YOU NOW...........YOUR FREE TO GO......WE ALL WESTBOUND IN THIS BITCH...IF YOU WANNA RIDE.......SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET SOME ACTRIGHT NIGGA......BUT IF YOU WANNA KEEP POSTIN MAKIN ALL LIL BULLSHIT ASS REMARKS AND HALFASSED COMMENTS.........THEN BOUNCE NIGGA

I TOLD YOU......http://pub89.ezboard.com/bstreetthoughts

THATS YOUR SITE RIGHT THERE

May 7, 2002
BARKIN BLOODZ said:
dem inc niggaz iz fake as fuck. dem niggaz tryin 2 bang in da east........ n-e body feelin me? stop it..............................
I CAN FEEL THAT CUZ AND I DONT CARE WHAT A NIGGA BANG

BUT WHEN THESE FAGZ FIRST CAME OUT THEY AINT BANGED SHIT

I GUESS SUGED EYE'D THEY AZZ IN ON A PASS CUH

CUH THEM NIGGAZ NEVA BEEN JUMP'N IN NO SET.

I CANT CALL IT ITZ LIKE ITZ COOL TO GANG BANG NOW IT'Z THA NEW THING HAHAHA LOL

AND I GOT HOIME WHO DIED OVER THIS SHIT! AINT THIS A
BE-YOTCH

Apr 21, 2003
on da B Blood. des niggas L7's. i'm rep Bloods erretime. dats how i feel. an i always check niggas though tha doo, no matter Blood or crip if u fake you fake...............................des niggaz in da east though........i'm weak............des niggas need to stay pimps. da aint no gang Bangaz......................

Apr 14, 2003
yo my homies were talkin bout the gangstaz from the west and the gangstaz from tha east.
my one homie said them catz from the east is crazy, they just doin some crazy shit...

but them catz out west is some real crazy bangaz cuz theuy be smokin some sherm(spelling?) and just do whatever the fucc cause they really dont give a damn.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
EAST COAST B AND C

BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE IN DAMN NEAR EVERY STATE.I BEEN WITH THEM IN A GANG OF DIFFERENT CITIES.ST LOUIS 82ND ST BLOODS AND 60'S CRIPS,LUBBOCK TEXAS NHC'S AND DENVER LANES.LAS VEGAS GP KINGSMEN AND LV60'S.THERES GANGS EVERYWHERE BUT BLOODIN AND CRIPIN GOT RULES.EVERYBODY AINT DOIN IT LIKE WE DOIN IT ON THE WEST.I FEEL ALL THESE NIGGAS THAT BANGIN B AND C WAS GONE BE DOIN THE SAME SHIT WIT THEY HOMIES ANYWAY.PUTTIN A COLOR ON IT JUST MAKES IT EASIER FOR THE POLICE TO KEEP TRACK OF US.GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FIRST GENERATION B'S AND C'S YALL GONE NEED IT.I WISH I CAME UP WHERE I NEVER HADE TO SUFFER THROUGH THIS SHIT. FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET YO BANG ON.GO BUY MY ALBUMS AND MIX TAPES.MITCHY SLICK ..OH YEAH,CHECK ME OUT IN THIS MONTHS SOURCE MAGAZINE..............

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
Re: West coast Rappers ?????????????

SoloTip said:
But look at yall...............

Yall rappin right ?

Where did that originate ?

Yall think gangs originated in the west ?

Do you think the first gangs were black ?

Where theyre not gangs back in the 1800's when blacks were enslaved ?

yeah , yeah we know we didn't land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us. nigga puuuhleeease!!!! this aint the 1800's we livin in the 22nd century we on some other shit,
LOL

once again..............YOU NIGGAZ DONT KNOW SHIT......................:devious:

Aug 17, 2002
solo tip maybe someone forgot to tell u that hip hop actually started in jamaica. oh wait they dont mention that in your favorite magazines right? sorry nevermind.