EAST COAST BLOODS/CRIPS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2003
ITS A TRIP HOW THEY USE TOO SAY CALI WAS DUMB FOR GANGS AND NOW THEY WANNA BANG?

DIP SET BLOODS?WHY CAM PEEPS WERENT BLOODS WHEN HIS FIRST 2 ALBUMS CAME OUT?

MURDER INC...BLOODS?
WHY THEY WERENT BLOODS WHEN JA FIRST CAME OUT...

IT COOL BANG WHAT YOU BANG BUT DO IT FROM THE JUMP NOT AFTER YOU GET A MILL AND DONT HAVE TOO GO TOO THE HOOD NO MORE.........JUST MY 408 CENTS

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
SOMEBODY FROM THE EAST ALWAYS TALKIN BAD ABOUT THE WEST...WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE........THEN YOU ALWAYS SEE THEY MOST GLORIFIED NIGGAZ BITIN THE FUCK OUT THE WEST.........I ASK THAT SAME SHIT.......THEY TALK SHIT ABOUT US BUT YET THEY ENVY US SO MUCH........WHY IS THAT?????
I FEEL YOU THOUGH...

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
real talk

the whole new eastcoast flava was mimiced from the westcoast, after they blackballed gangsta rap they turned around and stole our whole style and way of life, keep it real, at first ALL them niggas was on some keep it positive, dont mess up the music type shhhh now all these niggas is wannabe gangstas, im a damu and i represent that NOTORIOUS LINCOLN PARK BLOOD GANG, AND BEFORE 1995 IT WASNT NO GANG SETS AS FAR AS BLOOD AND CRIPS IN NYC them niggas wanna be like us sooo bad and that nigga Camron he can get klacked for that in real life nigga its only 1 DIP SET and thats the RICH ROLLIN 1950'z gang LPB

Jun 21, 2002
nah some of them crip sets out there on the east coast was put on by cali niggas durin they expansion back in the day. They went to places like texas, detroit, nyc and all that; not to mention them meetins at gang summits & niggas that got relocated to out of state prisons. But from what i keep hearing most the bloods is knock offs & ex deceptecons.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I remember back in the day when the WEST was banggin hard niggaz from the East hated the saggin syndrom now every cat from the East is doing it. This let you know that the WEST still has control over this hip-hop gangsta shit. But history repeats itself and we'll "C" on top again. please believe it!!!!!!!

Jul 12, 2002
West coast Rappers ?????????????

But look at yall...............

Yall rappin right ?

Where did that originate ?

Yall think gangs originated in the west ?

Do you think the first gangs were black ?

Where theyre not gangs back in the 1800's when blacks were enslaved ?

LOL

once again..............YOU NIGGAZ DONT KNOW SHIT......................:devious:

D

danny-b

yes, ja rule is a hardcore blood, he is always getting into funk and doing drive-by shootings. he has attempted to kill snoop dogg on several occasions because snoop dogg is a hardcore crip who is always killing bloods.

idiot.

May 7, 2002
AND FUTHER MORE THESE EASTCOAST CRIPZ AND BLOODZ

DONT KNOW THA HISTORY THEY THINK THEY COULD WING THA

LIFE STYLE OF REAL CRIPZ AND BLOOD

THEY CRIPZ WEAR FLAGZ OUT THEY RIGHT POCCET AND THEY

BLOODZ WEAR THEY SHIT OUT THEY LEFT CE-CUH OF

GD'Z (FOLK NATION) AND VICE LORDZ THEY ON SUM SHIT

EXPECIALLY WHEN I GOT DOWN SOUTH NIGGA WAS LIKE OH U'Z

A CRIP OH WE'Z SUM FOLKZ GANGSTA DISIPLE AND WE THA

CUZZ'N OF THA CRIP SO WE SHOULD CLICC UP BUT WORE THEY

FLAG OUT THA RIGHT AND IT WASENT A BLUE FLAG IT WAS A

BLACC FLAG BUT THEY HAVE SUM SHIT CALLED THA BOOK OF

KNOWLEDGE AND ITZ SAPPOSED TA SAY SUMTHING BOUT A KING

HOOVER FRUM HOOVER CRIP OUT OF LA WHO STARTED THAT SHIT

AND QUEEN SHEEBA AND ALL OTHER SHIT IVE HEARD FRUM

SO CALL GD'Z N FLA EVENTHOUGHT THEY DONT BANG LIKE

BLOOD AND CRIP IN FLA NO MOE WELL NOT DOWN SOUTH

THEY GOT SUM HATIAN AND JAMACAIN GANGZ BUT THATZ REALLY

ON SUM CULTURE THING BUT I CANT CALL IT EVERYONE WANTZ

TA BANG!

Jul 12, 2002
And yet WEST COAST Artists Think They Can wing this east coast culture By creating their own form of music ( Gangsta Rap )..............without knowing the history & not being creative.....................

Check this out..................

We think of " West Coast Rappers " the same way yall think of " East Coast Bangas ".............

Lol

^^^^^^^^^^ lol @ niggaz followin me through topics & shit............

"I realized my dick was big enough for all of yall to get on it "- Royce da 5'9

:devious:

May 10, 2002
SoloTip said:
And yet WEST COAST Artists Think They Can wing this east coast culture By creating their own form of music ( Gangsta Rap )..............without knowing the history & not being creative.....................

Check this out..................

We think of " West Coast Rappers " the same way yall think of " East Coast Bangas ".............

Lol

^^^^^^^^^^ lol @ niggaz followin me through topics & shit............

"I realized my dick was big enough for all of yall to get on it "- Royce da 5'9

If youre gonna talk down on West Coast hip-hop all the time...than leave a West Coast Mesage board...cmon now...is this the only place that you feel smarter than everyone else???Thats sad...

Nov 7, 2002
I feel tha pain of bg taz loc! The chit iz a trip out here in tha south. One of my main rollie's iz originally from STL, and he iz a 'Rip, but flaggz from tha right poccet. Their hood iz under the 6 point star. Then the rivals think the left iz where they are supposed to place that bullchit! Got me vexed.

Jul 12, 2002
Drugs Kill

Like I said " WEST COAST NIGGAZ " are hypocrites.........................

You can Critisize us for following a trend you THINK yall started ( bangin )........

But we cant do the same with what WE STARTED ( hip-hop) ???????????

lol...................

You dont know your history if you think gangs started with red & blue colors..............lol

How many gangs did blacks belong to in the 1920's & 30's ?????????

Because there sure were gangs back then.................

Most of you are speaking knowledge you THINK you have obtained from a TV screen...............

You niggaz come on here getting mad and speak with anger & how you feel...............I speak facts........

Hell just a month or two ago a movie came out called " NEW YORK GANGS "

Seen it ???????????????

Probably not...................

What the fuck is wrong with you ??????????????:confused:

On top of that do you know your regions ??????????

Are you even from the west coast ?????????

Or are you from the northern region of the United states ??????????????

is niggaz in washington throwin this up ---------------------> W

or they like this ----------------------------> N

LOL................

Speak what you know not how you feel ...........................

&

Then

TRY AGAIN

May 10, 2002
Re: Drugs Kill

SoloTip said:

Hell just a month or two ago a movie came out called " NEW YORK GANGS "

Seen it ???????????????

Probably not...................

What the fuck is wrong with you ??????????????:confused:

On top of that do you know your regions ??????????

Are you even from the west coast ?????????

Or are you from the northern region of the United states ??????????????

is niggaz in washington throwin this up ---------------------> W

or they like this ----------------------------> N

LOL................

Speak what you know not how you feel ...........................

&

Then

TRY AGAIN

Well first of all smart guy...the name of the movie...is GANGS OF NEW YORK...so EEEEEEEHH!!!wrong..."try again" as you would say...

2nd...if you looked on a map in the last 200 years..you would see that Washington...is on the same coast as California..which is...oh my GHOSH!!!THE WEST COAST...i thought you were some super knowledged dude???

3rd...i dont bang...but i got homies that do...that are originally from Cali...

4th of all...Anyone who is anyone knows where hip-hop started..and where orginally gangs started...so whats your point???ZBangin BLOOD & CRIP started in Cali...thats the point of this thread dipshit...B's & C's arent from NY...or the East Coast...or even Washington...they are borrowed from Cali...or a OG went out "recruiting" to different states...thus muthafuckas in Little Rock and OKC bangin...all those streets that muthafuckas bein talkin bout...original streets...are from CALI...LA to be exact...alotta these fools be talkin bout "Hoover block" this and "Santana BLock" that...but never even SEEN the street corner sign...so dont speak on shit YOU dont know about...

try again...

bitch...