EAST COAST BLOODS/CRIPS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Re: EAST COAST B AND C

MITCHY SLICK said:
BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE IN DAMN NEAR EVERY STATE.I BEEN WITH THEM IN A GANG OF DIFFERENT CITIES.ST LOUIS 82ND ST BLOODS AND 60'S CRIPS,LUBBOCK TEXAS NHC'S AND DENVER LANES.LAS VEGAS GP KINGSMEN AND LV60'S.THERES GANGS EVERYWHERE BUT BLOODIN AND CRIPIN GOT RULES.EVERYBODY AINT DOIN IT LIKE WE DOIN IT ON THE WEST.I FEEL ALL THESE NIGGAS THAT BANGIN B AND C WAS GONE BE DOIN THE SAME SHIT WIT THEY HOMIES ANYWAY.PUTTIN A COLOR ON IT JUST MAKES IT EASIER FOR THE POLICE TO KEEP TRACK OF US.GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FIRST GENERATION B'S AND C'S YALL GONE NEED IT.I WISH I CAME UP WHERE I NEVER HADE TO SUFFER THROUGH THIS SHIT. FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET YO BANG ON.GO BUY MY ALBUMS AND MIX TAPES.MITCHY SLICK ..OH YEAH,CHECK ME OUT IN THIS MONTHS SOURCE MAGAZINE..............
lol that nigga a fool...............i'm weak...................lol

May 21, 2003
East Coast Mentality

I get so sick of the fucking NY East Coast fagets taking all the credit for the trends and styles of Cali and the whole West Coast. All this shit I hear on the radio by pussy's like Jay-Z, Ja Rule sounds like fucked up remix's of West Coast rap songs from like 95. Like many people have said before the east coast(weak coast) always has hated on the west coast(best coast) then later copied and bite our style. It's fucking bullshit. Staying in the bay I want to barf every time I see some stupid bumbing Nas or Jay-z or some other pussy faget dick sucker from NY. FUCK NEW YORK.
It is really amazing how stupid the mass population of rap listeners are. I'm not saying that anybody who ever listen to NY rap is stupid, but I can't see why the West coast doesn't get any love. Especially hearing all the crap on the radio. This ridiculas east coast mentality makes me sick. Sorry I'm ramblin'

BEST COAST FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 25, 2002
Yall cant hate on jova... he still comin out wit ill shit i.e. Blueprint 2 hes more than that excuse me miss shit... theres niggaz that are keepin it real right now on the eastcoast like cam, jova, fifty, fabulous, all dope but hella fools think that whats on MTV is the tight shit and MTV market pop outta NY but theres gon always be haters and u cant do nothin bout it

Nov 2, 2002
NoR CaL LoCC said:
...theres niggaz that are keepin it real right now on the eastcoast like cam...
Cam ain't keepin it real for shit homie, the niggaz a nympho, bitin all on the westcoast dick without even a thanx.

Jul 12, 2002
Go Back To any of my posts & Quote me when I said I didnt Like It..................

Im open minded I listen to rap ..............

" Creative " Rap & I like LYNCH , thats why I'm here............

& he is one of the FEW Creative Niggaz From Cali in " My " opinion...........

Niggaz gettin mad & try to get right on a screen............

Yo just mad about da otha post...................

But like I said..............

Niggaz refuse to go commercial but complain about AiRPLAY

:confused:

LOL....................

:devious:

Jun 25, 2002
Come on have u guys really heard cam and fabs shit? or r u goin off what u hear on tv? shits tight... u heard diplomatic immunity... sick ass cd... street dreams is sick, throwbac, and keepin it gangsta are tight ass songs theres more

May 10, 2002
Dont excuse the fact that you got clowned Solo Tip...im surprised you even showed your lil punk ass back in this bitch...just so you know,you have little to NO respect on here anymore...BUUUUUUUT you did that to yourself homie..sleep in the bed you made...

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Originally posted by bg taz loc KING

HOOVER FRUM HOOVER CRIP OUT OF LA [/B]
LARRY HOOVER FROM CHICAGO'S GD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HOOVER CRIPS/CRIMINALS FROM L.A. THEY ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT THEY HAPPEN TO SHARE THE NAME HOOVER. CHICAGO'S HOOVER IS LARRY'S LAST NAME AND THE HOOVER IN L.A. IS THE NAME OF THE STREET.

CHECKOUT DON DIVE MAGAZINE www.dondivamag.com ISSUE 9, IT TELLS THE STORY OF THE GANGSTER DICIPLES.

PEACE!!!!!!!