Eagles vs 49ers 10/12/08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
Shaun Hill is not suited for Mike Martz' offense. Personally, I think he can be a pretty decent QB given the right gameplan. Last year they said they "dumbed down" the playbook because Hill was the 3rd string QB and didn't know the playbook when his number was called, but obviously that "dumbed down" playbook worked a lot better than when Dilfer was attempting to execute with a full playbook at his disposal. Hill is clearly not a practice standout, but he seems to get it done on the field. Having said all that, the reason Hill is not starting is he's too indecisive to run the Martz Offense. His release is not as quick as JTO's and O'Sullivan has a stronger arm. Basically what I'm saying is Hill is not the answer (especially in Martz' offense) and we need to look elsewhere for a QB. But who knows, maybe Hill will get a shot and do well. But JTO won the starting job for a reason..
I totally hear what you are saying we def need a new QB bigtime..My thing is JTO is not the answer one bit alot of these games we are in and he blows it not NOLAN NOT MARTZ he blows it maybe Jamie I looking for a new face to lead this team this year or should we just look foward to next..

Mar 26, 2006
A good leader can adjust and adapt to all conditions in battle, if he just does the same shit after he loses a battle, he is a shit leader who will get him and his men killed.

Apr 25, 2002
be a 49ers Faithful and let's say it won't be ugly...
Being a "Faithful" doesn't mean you have to be a homer. I will support the team and root for them to win, but in reality everyone should understand that the probability of winning is very low. If they pull one out of their asses, then cool. But chances are they will get handled.

Apr 25, 2002
I am aware of this, but thinking your team will win makes you a faithful!
I guess it depends on how you define "faithful." You see it as having faith in your team being able to win, I see a faithful as someone who supports the team through thick and thin, good times and bad. That's what I do. And that's what the 49ers' marketing had in mind when they came up with the "49ers Faithful." A Faithful is a fan who stands by his team. That's what I do, no matter what. But I know when we're gonna have a rough game.

Dec 4, 2006
yeah...that's why I'm a faithful...i still support my team through thick & thin....

whenever I'm at the games, i stay there till the last second....