Eagles vs 49ers 10/12/08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah...that's why I'm a faithful...i still support my team through thick & thin....

whenever I'm at the games, i stay there till the last second....
I stay until the last seconds as well. But I normally kick back after the game anyway because it's a bitch to get out of Candlestick if you try to bounce right after the game. I kick back in the stadium for a while and then in the parking lot for at least another hour drinking beer.

Dec 4, 2006
Dfresh, you need to take photos of the cheerleaders up close in them white skirts they wear, I can't find that shit using teh google..

I will take some for you when I'm at the Redskins game.....

Fatal ...yeah, you going to the Redskins game? let me know.....we'll probably kill a few beers before and after the game...

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
i got tickets for Redskins game as well.... yeah its a bitch getting out after da game, We Always post up Keep BBQing, N drinkin Beers, Blazing for atlease two hours more or so..... Good Stuff

Apr 25, 2002
Fatal ...yeah, you going to the Redskins game? let me know.....we'll probably kill a few beers before and after the game...
Nah I'll be out of town with the fam for the holidays so I won't make the Redskins game. I might be able to make the Seahawks and Jets games, but the only one I know for sure I will be able to make is the Rams game. We bout to mob in around 60 deep for that one.

Apr 25, 2002
i got tickets for Redskins game as well.... yeah its a bitch getting out after da game, We Always post up Keep BBQing, N drinkin Beers, Blazing for atlease two hours more or so..... Good Stuff
The last time we stuck around hella late was for the Buccs game last season and some old dude was all fucked up and he fell in front of us and wound up breaking his femur somehow. That's the hardest fuckin bone to break but he managed to do it. We didn't know what to do so when the dumbass cops on dirtbikes rode by we had to stop them and let them know this fool ate shit and couldn't move. Then the ambulance came.. Needless to say it ruined it for us so we bounced.

Dec 4, 2006
Nah I'll be out of town with the fam for the holidays so I won't make the Redskins game. I might be able to make the Seahawks and Jets games, but the only one I know for sure I will be able to make is the Rams game. We bout to mob in around 60 deep for that one.
jets and seachickens...i don't have tickets for those games....the other guy going to those..I'm going to the rams & redskins..

Apr 25, 2002
^ dat must of been sum funny shit 2 see
It was funny at first, but then we realized the cops and paramedics were gonna be right there where we were chillin and getting faded so we decided to bounce. Most of us stayed in the Embassy Suites that night so we went to the hotel and finished partying.

At least by the time the old dude ate shit most of the people had left the parking lot so we didn't have any trouble getting out of the Stick.