E-Quest.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
let me ask you guys a question.

If you had a song for you album featuring a national artist, would you put it on the net for free.

Honestly answer that question......

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Man, I would... it's called major exposure. Twista is a hot name right now and with his name on it, thousands of people will download it and give it a listen... it's not like that's Neema's only feature or like it's Neema's only hot track. That song's not gonna sell the album by itself, at minimum he should have it up on Soundclick with the no download option. So many people are gonna wanna hear that, all over the country and that's gonna be to the advantage of UA... I believe.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Well, I see no reason to sit on the song... if people hear it and like it, IT WILL SELL THE ALBUM BY ITSELF! There are a lot of Twista supporters out there and I'm sure they'd atleast give a second thought about Unexpected Arrival after hearing it.

Plus, very soon it's gonna hit Seattle Airwaves and it's already seen the mixtape circuit... we just need to over flood the internet with it and I'm fully ready to go on campaign promoting that bad boy... it's sick.

I'm gonna g E-Quest again.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Dak iller said:
let me ask you guys a question.

If you had a song for you album featuring a national artist, would you put it on the net for free.

Honestly answer that question......
If it was all over dmx anyways.......FUCK YES.

That is some elitist shit right there....."Oh, you can listen, but only when my song hits #1"....pffffft.

And plus, i believe it was on that Earthquake show too......whats with this beating around the bush shit?

I am not e-questing a got damned thing until the full track is up or i have heard the full track.....period, foot down.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I don't think it's beating around the bush, I think he's just gotta see what's up with UA.

They might not wanna release it on the net yet, which I can respect... btu if it were me, it'd be all over the fuckin' net.

May 4, 2002
tadou said:
If it was all over dmx anyways.......FUCK YES.

That is some elitist shit right there....."Oh, you can listen, but only when my song hits #1"....pffffft.

And plus, i believe it was on that Earthquake show too......whats with this beating around the bush shit?

I am not e-questing a got damned thing until the full track is up or i have heard the full track.....period, foot down.

Nobody said you had to wait for the song to go #1, who the fuck ever said its gonna go #1

Beatin around the Bush, I havent had a chance to holler at my boy about it dog, chill out........

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mainly...i feel like i'm being told to dance like a monkey and beg 'pretty please?' to be able to have the privelage of hearing the full version of the track. Aside from that...i have a little bit of indigestion.